Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Diesel VW, F350, Prius Prime
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I am thinking of purchasing a classic slide in camper, stainless steel, of course. It has a 50” wide base, 89” long, and 20” tall. It projects 47” forward from the front at a height of 47”. Anyone know if this would fit in the vault?
Sponsored

Keeney

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Country flag
I am thinking of purchasing a classic slide in camper, stainless steel, of course. It has a 50” wide base, 89” long, and 20” tall. It projects 47” forward from the front at a height of 47”. Anyone know if this would fit in the vault?
See the other thread here: https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/bed-dimensions-and-volume.10920/

From your description of a 20" high base, it would have some interference with the side sails. which are 28" high at the front.

OP
OP

Homestead

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Diesel VW, F350, Prius Prime
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
So if I install with a shim, 9” tall at the cab end, to clear the sides, can I make a hydraulic height adjustment front to back to take out most of the pitch? It supposedly has more than 9” of travel.

FirstRLast

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Tesla model 3s and 2 Cybertruck reservations
Occupation
Smart Home Integration
Country flag
I’d be really concerned about the range hit on that. Not just the weight but the drag on the camper itself.

Have checked out the space camper? If this doesn’t drop the range too much this is what I want.

https://spacecampers.com/products/the-wedge/
Sponsored