Elon's sick attachment will be the trailer.

CyberBC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Dodge Ram 3500, 2011 Chevy Volt
Occupation
Farrier
Country flag
I was drooling on the Tesla website today and my eye kept returning to the photo of the stainless steel looking trailer in the Cybertruck section. It comes right before the Cyberquad. It is right in plain sight. Just off the top of my head I could see a lot of Tesla's tech being useful in a cyberRV. Battery could power the RV and be a range extender, charge with solar power and act as home powerwall when not travelling. Heat pump for climate control - not on roof for aerodynamics. Fridge, microwave, stove running off battery. SS exoskeleton would compete with airstream for longevity without the need for space eating ribs and rounded design. The black stripes on the sides are glass hiding the cameras that could work with flat screens to provide windows. Trailer would be super secure. Trailer could come as a shell to work as a hauler or as a foundation for tiny home builders or with all the options Tesla could dream up. I am seeing 2 electric swing opening doors at the back with a drop down step and an automatic fly screen. Another disrupted industry? More?
Sponsored

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Was just looking at some electric trailers on YT. Lots of custom built RV and TT's using Tesla and other EV batteries and solar systems.

This is a brand new TT using Li-ion battery and solar panels

Tesla Semi's owners using 4680 battery packs in their trailers for extended range at some point in the future.

Flat bed aluminum trailers with battery packs, box trailers and reefers as well.
Sponsored