Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350, for a little longer..
Occupation
Retired Network Engineer
Country flag
I'm happy to report that I received the delivery call from Cherry Hill yesterday (5/2) and scheduled delivery for Monday (5/6). I live in FL during the winter and have to fly into PHL. I'll drive the CT for 60 miles, drop off in my garage, and sadly fly back to FL the next day. Hoping everyone gets the call soon!

RN#: 11282
AWD configured 1/9/24
VIN assignment: 4/13/24
VIN Range: 6812
Delivery Date: Monday, 5/6/24
Pickup: Cherry Hill NJ
Hey Neil. Did you end up yesterday (Monday) picking your CT in Cherry Hill?
Hope your delivery was good.
You back in FL already?
Hope you did or are having some fun and excitement driving the CT around before having to head back south.
Sponsored

Kalease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Excellent news.
Hope your delivery goes smoothly.
Still getting used to mine, and loving it.
Looks like maybe your first Tesla too.
Lots of fun learning comin your way.
Enjoy the acceleration and regen braking.
Thanks man!

No currently driving a X and an S.

cyberclubtruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3 LR
Country flag
@Kalease congratulations!! Good luck on the delivery today. Mines was rescheduled from Monday so I picked Saturday to take my nephew as well. Hopefully we can all catch-up at the next meetup.

Kalease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
@Kalease congratulations!! Good luck on the delivery today. Mines was rescheduled from Monday so I picked Saturday to take my nephew as well. Hopefully we can all catch-up at the next meetup.
Thanks @cyberclubtruck, I got a call a few hours later and was rescheduled too Thursday. They said more time was needed to get the truck ready. So almost there.

Was yours in pretty good shape?

hbflorida

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Model S
Country flag
Hey Neil. Did you end up yesterday (Monday) picking your CT in Cherry Hill?
Hope your delivery was good.
You back in FL already?
Hope you did or are having some fun and excitement driving the CT around before having to head back south.
@CybrTrkNj My CT was in fact delivered on 5/8. Delivery experience was quick - body panels looked good with no major gaps and the inside of the CT was well constructed without issues.

There was some remnant glue on the rear which was cleaned up after I pointed it out.

Unfortunately, I inspected the CT inside, and once I got it home, I noticed that the entire bed liner was filthy. It's no big dealā€”it's easy to clean upā€”but I advise inspecting it outside if you want it perfect.

The drive home was interesting - the CT drove beautifully and was an amazing experience. I really like the steering by wire and the smooth ride although there's more cabin noise than I expected. Of course, the Autopilot and FSD aren't enabled, so after the camera calibration was completed, I was able to activate the cruise with distance control (slowed down and sped up with traffic flow). Several other drivers pulled up next to me and snapped photos. I did the same when I saw the CT live for the first time - it's quite a spectacle.

Alas, now I'm back in FL and looking at the CT parked inside my garage via the Ring cam.

Jabman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Ram 1500
Country flag
Anyone know the direct line for Princeton SC? I want to call and check status

scohen2002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3
Country flag
Anyone know the direct line for Princeton SC? I want to call and check status
I was never able to get through, they have a phone number specific to each and every service center, but when you call it, it goes through to the main call center all the time.

Jabman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Ram 1500
Country flag
I was never able to get through, they have a phone number specific to each and every service center, but when you call it, it goes through to the main call center all the time.
Damn it! Thanks anyway Sam

Shayan30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Many
Country flag
I received the text to schedule delivery earlier this morning.
I picked tomorrow afternoon - hoping for no last minute delays.

Shayan30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Many
Country flag
I just jinx'd myself - Princeton location just called saying it takes extra time to prep the CT and that even though the system allowed me to schedule for tomorrow, they need more time.

The next CT delivery available is for next Saturday, May 18th! So I have been rescheduled for that day but if something opens up before then, they will let me know. šŸ˜

Last edited:

Kalease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Picked up today and overall delivery went well. Truck was pretty clean, some small panel issues that I will put a request in for.
Drive home was interesting took the whole hour to get used to the steering, size of the truck and lack of rear view mirror visibility. Still not 100% comfortable but Iā€™m getting there and itā€™s been great to drive.

Lots of honks and pictures. I heard this comment a few times by others as well and Iā€™m amazed at how many people donā€™t even know itā€™s a Tesla.

After arriving home the car looks like it could use another wash, canā€™t wait to wrap it.
Sponsored