Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tacoma 4x4, 2015 Super Tenere
Occupation
Cyber stuff
Country flag
My plan is to get my Cybertruck from Tesla for free. I got 220 shares of TSLA and plan to pay cash for the truck from the stock price increase. I know it is my money to start with but it sounds good saying free.

Who else is doing the same?
Sponsored

Mike Hickey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck 2 motor
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Realistic 2023: $1765/share x 180M shares = mkt cap $320B. Thus up $1000/share from today.... 50 shares today x $1000/share = $50K for CT.
Assume: Production = 1M units/year. Ave: $50K/unit. Margin 15%. P/E = 40. We'll see.

Old Spice

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Polaris RZR
Country flag
Absolutely. I have 10 shares. If it goes up to 7000 a share in two years I'm set!
:ROFLMAO: I’m hoping my few shares will also help pay for my Cybertruck. I think long term the solar panel business may prove to be even more successful than vehicles. At the very least the capital outlay is so much less compared to vehicle manufacturing, one of the most capital intensive businesses possible.

Fenestrator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Honda CRV EX-L
Occupation
Millwork Sales
Country flag
My plan is to get my Cybertruck from Tesla for free. I got 220 shares of TSLA and plan to pay cash for the truck from the stock price increase. I know it is my money to start with but it sounds good saying free.

Who else is doing the same?
I offered to get a CT for sone in field beta testing. So far, no reply.
Sponsored