papagiglio

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck on Order
Country flag
I'd like to understand more about how accessories with be handled. Not 100% sure yet but might like to have a front hitch to use a removable winch system if needed(Front or back hitch). It wouldn't be a permanent mounted winch. Also might like to add some extra external lighting, but don't want to impact FSD and other safety sensors.
Sponsored

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Wouldn't we all?

Concerning blocking the FSD and safety sensors, they or someone will probably release a 3d file with a diagram showing where their view angles are, which would let us know what would fit inside them. Valve recently did this with their Index headset... I assume companies that do wraps for cars must know where the sensors are and how not to interfere with them.

It's a good question.

-Crissa

Bigvbear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2001 Chevy Tracker, 2018 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Wouldn't we all?

Concerning blocking the FSD and safety sensors, they or someone will probably release a 3d file with a diagram showing where their view angles are, which would let us know what would fit inside them. Valve recently did this with their Index headset... I assume companies that do wraps for cars must know where the sensors are and how not to interfere with them.

It's a good question.

-Crissa
I am certainly hoping Tesla is forthcoming with this info. Unlike cars, Trucks have a huge aftermarket following for things like brush guards, winch bumpers, etc.
Sponsored