Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck FRUNK SIZE MONEY SHOT! 💵 Production Liner Insert + Cybertruck Logo! IMG_1128

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mains_electricity

It's highly unlikely your voltage is exactly 120v. Why are we having this argument? There are lots of voltages. Your '240' might be 208, too. There are lots of funky voltages that might be in an old building.

-Crissa
Sponsored

cyberslacker

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, eagerly awaiting my Cybertruck
Occupation
Software Engineering Manager
Country flag
Country 6 room cabin tent no but certainly a nice 4-5 person pop up dome tent! If you need something huge rent a whole house
Yeah, I have a family of 4, so really looking at just an REI popup 4 person tent.

Velander

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I was hoping for outlets. Too bad. It would have made a good work area.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I was hoping for outlets. Too bad. It would have made a good work area.
We don't know if the final will or won't from this. Not until they start delivering. This isn't a delivery vehicle.

They have their own moulding equipment and can change this at any time.

-Crissa

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Turn that bench into a couch with three seat cushions and some throw pillows!
Yeah, I'm already thinking of pulling up on the beach pull-outs, popping the frunk, and poof, there's my own bench to have lunch, change out of work boots into beach gear, etc.

Like a private bench anywhere! Any park or view point becomes immediately more fun. Spouse hates sitting in the car at them, but this... perfect.

-Crissa

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
How could it be "smallest in class" when 99.9% of 1/2 ton trucks out there don't have any frunk at all?

The frunk in my Model 3 is not nearly that big and it's still very useful. But it's not tall enough for standard coolers and it looks like the frunk in the Cybertruck fixes that issue.

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
How could it be "smallest in class" when 99.9% of 1/2 ton trucks out there don't have any frunk at all?

The frunk in my Model 3 is not nearly that big and it's still very useful. But it's not tall enough for standard coolers and it looks like the frunk in the Cybertruck fixes that issue.
CYBERTRUCK FRUNK IS 2COOLER
4 SCHOONER!!!!
ref: 1 Schooner = 425ml (15 Fluid Ounces )

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
I don't know if it's good enough for OUR frunk, but it is good enough for MY frunk.

I'm satisfied with my Yukon's frunk size; 0.0 Liters and no hint of an electrical outlet. So any frunk will, so long as it's embedded in a Cybertruck, make me happy.

The frunk in these photos make me ecstatic. It will hold all the "emergency and everyday stuff I might need to get to" items that currently live under the back seat in my old Yukon, like flares, rope, bungees and racket tie downs, flashlights, a first aid kit, and an emergency tool kit, along with the CT's mobile charging cord. Even with all stuff in the frunk I'll still have room. I know this will be true, because there isn't really much volume under the Yukon's back seat.

I'm not going to put groceries or shopping packages in the frunk because I, like 99.9 percent of you, nose into parking slots, making it hard to get a shopping cart up there. I don't usually drive around with a truckload of stuff in the back/bed, so I'll put my shopping bags in that storage bin under the vault (it looks like "the trunk" to me.). If there is something filling up the vault I'll put those shopping bags in the back seat.
Just a feeling, but that CT FRUNK is gonna be used a 'S*#T LOAD' ......take aways, soccer Moms, Footy Dads, 'Day At The Races', OPTIMUS when he goes out to the MilkBar for you......etc. etc.
Just ask your CT to reverse park for you if you're in a hurry!