Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Aircraft Fixed/Rotary - Rocket/Missile/Spacecraft/Air Defense Scientist
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Here are the Cybertruck logo locations -- frunk & door sills Frunk cybertruck name

Tesla Cybertruck Here are the Cybertruck logo locations -- frunk & door sills cybertruck name door sill

Rear bed compartment, dividers.

Tesla Cybertruck Here are the Cybertruck logo locations -- frunk & door sills Cybertruck Vault Cargo Divider 2023-12-24 09-52-48
Sponsored

Last edited:

eegman

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck on order
Occupation
Medical worker
Country flag
I saw the drain plug in the storage area in the bed of the truck has a cybertruck outline. One of those videos somewhere pointed that out.

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
Imagine CYBER 'BEAST' Drag Race.....
Who came first, the 'eegman' or The Whizzard (?)
( Cross hatching an idea )
But seriously, every time you beat a Supercar in a quarter mile race, you score a tiny ' Cyber Triangle' ( Glue it, lick it, or weld it to the front quarter panel or shove it on the dash! )
Will monopoly do a limited 'CYBERTRUCK' edition.....maybe just the pewter car (?)

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I appreciate tesla basically doesn't advertise that they made the truck on the truck.

It's fine that other companies do that. You have trucks that look exactly like other trucks. If you took off the logos on all trucks...I might be able to tell who made a few very base looking ones.

But I really like the clean design and no wording or logos pretty much anywhere except hidden inside.

I don't even think there are any on the interior that the driver or passengers can see while driving.

The Cybertruck having a logo definitely isn't required for anyone to identify the truck.

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
And there's more! Take a look at the bed side panel. There are a few cutouts, presumably for weight savings. But look at the shape of the cutout...

Tesla Cybertruck Here are the Cybertruck logo locations -- frunk & door sills Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 9.20.57 AM
Sponsored