Shygar

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Cybertruck, Powerwalls/Solar
Country flag
I got this survey today. I had to answer yes to both questions since they are true, but my plan is to park my CT in my garage and I've already moved my gen 2 wall connector outside for my wife's Y since I was expecting to get a universal one with my truck. So I'm very curious what happens next.

Tesla Cybertruck Got a different Powershare survey today Screenshot_20240304_180236_Chrome
Sponsored

CyberFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Got the same survey and completed it about 4hrs ago. FWIW, my answers were NO & YES.

Last edited:

Jackson0810

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I got the same survey last night and my answers were Yes/Yes. I’m hoping this means that GA is getting closer to getting VINs. I also hope that even though I already have a Universal Wall Connector they still send me the one that comes with the Cybertruck. I get not getting the new gateway (even though I still want it), but there is no reason not to send the UWC.

Mstali

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model X Plaid, 2023 Model Y LR
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I answered “yes” to both questions. I also still want Gateway 3 (which I feel will be necessary, even though Bagliano says not) and the UWC. Having an extra wall connector for three vehicles isn’t too much to ask, and I will certainly be happy to pay for the installation.
Sponsored