Kawiggins

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I got my CT today. Took two hours, mostly standing around. Very little knowledge of the truck from the employees. They basically said “I don’t know” to every question and referenced me to the videos. In regard to the truck, it’s amazing. Awesome driving experience and technology is sweet. Overall, happy but wish Tesla employees would have more knowledge and make the delivery experience better. Delivery experience 2/10, truck experience 10/10
Sponsored

CyberTW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y &3
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
Do they even get to drive it? It’s so new and none of them even have one.. I wonder how they get the info? Maybe one needs to be very well versed in the owners manual?

congrats btw!

SMWIII

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast and Model S Plaid
Occupation
Reitred
Country flag
When I took delivery of my Ford Lightning Platinum 2.5 years ago it took all afternoon and Ford sales person knew virtually nothing about the truck; no orientation whatsoever; just sitting around doing paper work for a cash transaction. Had to point out that a home charger came with the truck and took hours to get that ordered. after we got home. Great truck but will not travel in it due to lack of charging network. Oh, and still waiting on Tesla Supercharging adapter for the truck I ordered online over a month ago. (Curious as to whether it will charge as fast as a Tesla at the Supercharger). I owned and traveld in my Model S from Florida to New England and back before there was a Supercharger network and do not want to go back to those days.

Zorro

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation Series
Occupation
Global Security
Country flag
I got my CT today. Took two hours, mostly standing around. Very little knowledge of the truck from the employees. They basically said “I don’t know” to every question and referenced me to the videos. In regard to the truck, it’s amazing. Awesome driving experience and technology is sweet. Overall, happy but wish Tesla employees would have more knowledge and make the delivery experience better. Delivery experience 2/10, truck experience 10/10
When was it configured?

OP
OP

Kawiggins

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
What do you mean configured?

mbrockus

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Model X
Country flag
What do you mean configured?
Did you get your email to verify your order in December or January and on what day. That info is used to see what the average time between Initial Config, Vin Assigned and Delivered.
Sponsored