Mantis79

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3LR
Country flag
I took delivery on Thursday and it is a fantastic truck. Horrible customer service, but a fantastic truck.
Few minor issues that will be cleaned up next week.

Now the issue. My wife claims to be 5 foot but that's with generous shoes. I lowered the passenger seat and have it in entry mode and she still has to bounce and wiggle to get in and out. A Grab Bar would make this so much easier and less awkward. What are some DIY or Aftermarket options?

Thanks in advanced!
Sponsored

Cyber_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD Cybertruck
Country flag
If anyone finds any please let me know. The wife's biggest complaint. Surprising doing ok with motion sickness which is usually terrible for her.

She keeps asking for her oh shit bar.

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
You lowered the seat and the truck?

The side curtain airbags are where the handle is normally, so little chance of getting one there.

OP
OP

Mantis79

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3LR
Country flag
You lowered the seat and the truck?

The side curtain airbags are where the handle is normally, so little chance of getting one there.
I did... like I said 5 foot is stretching it :) She can make it but a Grab handle would make it more comfortable

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
I did... like I said 5 foot is stretching it :) She can make it but a Grab handle would make it more comfortable
Then I guess you may need to play chauffeur and place the step stool for her ;) .

Solrael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax, pending cybertruck
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I took delivery on Thursday and it is a fantastic truck. Horrible customer service, but a fantastic truck.
Few minor issues that will be cleaned up next week.

Now the issue. My wife claims to be 5 foot but that's with generous shoes. I lowered the passenger seat and have it in entry mode and she still has to bounce and wiggle to get in and out. A Grab Bar would make this so much easier and less awkward. What are some DIY or Aftermarket options?

Thanks in advanced!
Oh no. I’m 5ft and just got my vin. I think I’m going to have to running boards or stilettos.

OP
OP

Mantis79

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3LR
Country flag
Oh no. I’m 5ft and just got my vin. I think I’m going to have to running boards or stilettos.
The vehicle grabs a lot of attention, I think the Stilettos may exaggerate that.

All seriousness, she gets in no problem but it's a inch or two away from being easy and comfortable. She still prefers the climb vs the drop into the model 3.

Solrael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax, pending cybertruck
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
The vehicle grabs a lot of attention, I think the Stilettos may exaggerate that.

All seriousness, she gets in no problem but it's a inch or two away from being easy and comfortable. She still prefers the climb vs the drop into the model 3.
Thank you for sharing that. It makes me feel a bit better. I still might get the running boards from unplugged performance though, they look pretty nice.

Link if anyone is curious
https://unpluggedperformance.com/product/tesla-cybertruck-up-invincible-hd-rock-sliders/

OP
OP

Mantis79

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3LR
Country flag

HellsNels

First Name