Charts predicting date of inviation to configure - Hope for the rest of us!

cbbowlingmd

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Model X,63 Corvette,32 Buick Model 86 Victoria
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
I'm just hoping the option to choose something other than Foundation Series is available by the time my 11323.... comes up. I don't want the white interior and locked in FSD at $7000, so the $20k extra just doesn't seem worth it to me.
Sponsored

OP
OP
docowen

docowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Where is the promised update, or is the original being updated?
See posts #26 and 28 for the updated charts.

Another interesting find I saw in the data is that most invitations are going out on Tuesdays (465) Thursdays (363) and Fridays (330). Mon (26), Wed (92), Sat (71), Sun (13)

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT

Another interesting find I saw in the data is that most invitations are going out on Tuesdays (465) Thursdays (363) and Fridays (330). Mon (26), Wed (92), Sat (71), Sun (13)
Do you anticipate the trend flattening out after the end of the quarter? Seems like Tesla is really pushing to get a good delivery # for the quarter.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag

The majority on Tuesdays now, with a few maybe on Fridays. Today we hit 11296. Six more for me, if they invite me!

Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, 2020 Model Y
Country flag

Thank you for doing this. Mine is 113046xxx. Any idea when you think I'll get my order?

OP
OP
docowen

docowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Do you anticipate the trend flattening out after the end of the quarter? Seems like Tesla is really pushing to get a good delivery # for the quarter.
Impossible to predict. Given that this data represents invitations to configure and not delivery I don't expect it to flatten out. The current reservations getting invites will not likely receive their truck before the end of the quarter. Most are showing April-June expected delivery.

OP
OP
docowen

docowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thank you for doing this. Mine is 113046xxx. Any idea when you think I'll get my order?
Based on the most recent chart it would put you in late April. I am hopeful (maybe wishful thinking) that you will see it sooner if we continue to see the curve bend upwards due to (my hypothesis) decreased CT percentage represented in RNs as we move up in the numbers.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Based on the most recent chart it would put you in late April. I am hopeful (maybe wishful thinking) that you will see it sooner if we continue to see the curve bend upwards due to (my hypothesis) decreased CT percentage represented in RNs as we move up in the numbers.
We also don't know what kind of impact this TSLA stockholder event will have on invitations, VIN assignments, or deliveries, if in fact Tesla goes through with it.

cbbowlingmd

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Model X,63 Corvette,32 Buick Model 86 Victoria
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
I'm actually thinking it may slow down a bit because we are likely running through RNs faster than normal due to people turning down Foundation Series. Once that is no longer forced in order to configure, the RNs may slow.

OP
OP
docowen

docowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Here are updated charts through today. We continue to see the downward trend in count of each RN as we go up in the numbers. I included both linear and polynomial curves as the polynomial curves now have a better fit than a linear estimate. Revising my estimate of 11311 to sometime this month.

Linear
Tesla Cybertruck Charts predicting date of inviation to configure - Hope for the rest of us! IMG_0120

Polynomial
Tesla Cybertruck Charts predicting date of inviation to configure - Hope for the rest of us! IMG_0121

Linear
Tesla Cybertruck Charts predicting date of inviation to configure - Hope for the rest of us! IMG_0122

Polynomial
Tesla Cybertruck Charts predicting date of inviation to configure - Hope for the rest of us! IMG_0123

FlipSixThreeHole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, not yet produced.
Country flag
Here are updated charts through today. We continue to see the downward trend in count of each RN as we go up in the numbers. I included both linear and polynomial curves as the polynomial curves now have a better fit than a linear estimate. Revising my estimate of 11311 to sometime this month.

Linear
IMG_0120.jpeg

Polynomial
IMG_0121.jpeg

Linear
IMG_0122.jpeg

Polynomial
IMG_0123.jpeg

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Next level! Amazing charts.

OP
OP
docowen

docowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
We also don't know what kind of impact this TSLA stockholder event will have on invitations, VIN assignments, or deliveries, if in fact Tesla goes through with it.
I just saw you listed in the tracker… Congratulations on getting the invitation. Now that you have yours, mine is one step closer.

Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, 2020 Model Y
Country flag
Still no invite for my 113044 order.
Sponsored