How many of u are holding or selling your tesla stock to buy a cybertruck on reservation day?

How many of u are holding or selling your tesla stock to buy a cybertruck on reservation day?

• Total voters

Ed Harris

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
I have seen the progress reports for the future of all the Tesla models. Sell if you must. Big mistake, you haven't seen anything that is coming down the road. NFA but sell if you must or hold if you want. Believe me, what I have seen will blow your mind. My best friend works for one of the top 3 tier companies/suppliers to tesla and the whole market. Call my bluff. I will watch you implode. Ya all doubted me on the Tesla Van... Eat Shit !!!!!, Giga Austin 2024 it's happening. Production is 2024, 24,000++ units Cyber VAN

Ed Harris

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
I sold all my Tesla stock on Thursday morning from 4-17 in the low $150's. I couldn't stand the pain.
I will be re-entering, Once it calms down. instead, in the meantime, I purchased DJT, and believe it or not, I'm up 40% at the moment. Kinda offsets my Tesla losses. NFA

Alpine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I sold all my Tesla stock on Thursday morning from 4-17 in the low $150's. I couldn't stand the pain.
I will be re-entering, Once it calms down. instead, in the meantime, I purchased DJT, and believe it or not, I'm up 40% at the moment. Kinda offsets my Tesla losses. NFA
What was your cost basis on tsla? Djt = greater fool theory. Take your profit sooner rather than later

Ed Harris

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
What was your cost basis on tsla? Djt = greater fool theory. Take your profit sooner rather than later
Cost basis on TSLA was $201.00 Ok we shall see what fool theory happens. It's my money and you should feel safe cause it's not yours. I just stated a fact about what I did. But you see, I can afford the loss. That was never a question, as all stocks are jury-rigged anyway. All you need to admit is that there is no short selling with synthetic (made-up) shares. The investigation is in progress. Citadel Securities has been fined many times for doing it. Simple to look up. Hundreds of $Millions, but still does it. And Citadell is one of three big companies that participate. Not to say others don't.

BannedByTMC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I have seen the progress reports for the future of all the Tesla models. Sell if you must. Big mistake, you haven't seen anything that is coming down the road. NFA but sell if you must or hold if you want. Believe me, what I have seen will blow your mind. My best friend works for one of the top 3 tier companies/suppliers to tesla and the whole market. Call my bluff. I will watch you implode. Ya all doubted me on the Tesla Van... Eat Shit !!!!!, Giga Austin 2024 it's happening. Production is 2024, 24,000++ units Cyber VAN
😂

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
Eat Shit??

That’s awesome! I haven’t used that insult in 20 years! That being said it needs to come back into my lexicon like “Up Yours!” 😂😂

Ed Harris

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
Life changes over the years, and investments can change, too.
I aim to buy back what I sold in Tesla cause I believe in the company and where it will go.
But dealing with people like Bill Gates, who hate Elon, is much more than my pocketbook can handle.
Tesla will get its day, but just not today.
Sponsored