I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles. Here are the results.

Trucky

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma until delivery
Occupation
Chief Investment Officer
Country flag
Thi had to be one of my favorite posts on the forum
Sponsored

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Good thinking...
Are these what you were imagining?
cyber cannons.png
cyber humvee.png
cyber dystopia .png
Definitely the 2nd!

On the 3rd, I wonder when an after market mod will come up with a Cybertruck 6-wheeler like what they are now doing on Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Last edited:

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Prompt-based AI image generators have made huge progress in the past few months. One feature that doesn't get as much attention is the blend command - basically you import a few images and the AI merges them together.

I decided to try blending the Cybertruck with a few different vehicles to see what would happen.

Depending on how many source images are used, you can change the balance between references, so some of these results might look more Cybertrucky than others. Sometimes the results look like in-game renderings, sometimes they look photorealistic. It took several retries per vehicle to get the results below.

If you have a particular vehicle you'd like to see blended, let me know. Or better yet, send a pic and I'll share the fusion here.

Cyber Ferrari LaFerrari
cyber ferrari laferrari 2.jpg

Cyber Porsche 911 (1960s base)
cyber porsche 911 .png

Cyber Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 Off-roader
cyber sprinter revel.png

Cyber Model 3
cyber model 3.png

Cyber Lamborghini Huracan
cyber lambo huracan.png

Cyber Porsche 911 (modern base, more CT)
cyber 911.jpg

Cyber Jeep Wrangler
cyber jeep wrangler 2.png

Cyber Dodge Challenger Hellcat
cyber challenger hellcat.jpg

Cyber VW Beetle
cyber beetle.png

Cyber Honda Odyssey
cyber honda odyssey.png

Cyber Bronco
cyber bronco.png

Cyber Hummer
cyber hummer.png
That shit is fuuunny!

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Prompt-based AI image generators have made huge progress in the past few months. One feature that doesn't get as much attention is the blend command - basically you import a few images and the AI merges them together.

I decided to try blending the Cybertruck with a few different vehicles to see what would happen.

Depending on how many source images are used, you can change the balance between references, so some of these results might look more Cybertrucky than others. Sometimes the results look like in-game renderings, sometimes they look photorealistic. It took several retries per vehicle to get the results below.

If you have a particular vehicle you'd like to see blended, let me know. Or better yet, send a pic and I'll share the fusion here.

Cyber Ferrari LaFerrari
cyber ferrari laferrari 2.jpg

Cyber Porsche 911 (1960s base)
cyber porsche 911 .png

Cyber Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 Off-roader
cyber sprinter revel.png

Cyber Model 3
cyber model 3.png

Cyber Lamborghini Huracan
cyber lambo huracan.png

Cyber Porsche 911 (modern base, more CT)
cyber 911.jpg

Cyber Jeep Wrangler
cyber jeep wrangler 2.png

Cyber VW Beetle
cyber beetle.png

Cyber Honda Odyssey
cyber honda odyssey.png

Cyber Bronco
cyber bronco.png

Cyber Hummer
cyber hummer.png
Chevy, Ford, Dodge all got their notepads out...

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag

Cyber VW Beetle
cyber beetle.png
That Hellcat looks mean! The Cyber Beetle turned out looking like a Citroen to me. Can you mash me up a Fiero/Cybertruck?

Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. fierosilver

OP
OP
CyberSleuth

CyberSleuth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hot Wheels 1:10 Cybertruck
Country flag
That Hellcat looks mean! The Cyber Beetle turned out looking like a Citroen to me. Can you mash me up a Fiero/Cybertruck?

fierosilver.jpg
You got it! The rear slope of the CT makes every sports car into a hatchback. 😄

Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. cyber fiero2

Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. cyber fiero

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
You got it! The rear slope of the CT makes every sports car into a hatchback. 😄

cyber fiero2.png

cyber fiero.png
Thanks for doing the work. I'm sorry, but I like the original Fiero way better. I may be just a bit prejudiced because I'm an 85Fiero GT owner. Mine is beat now, it's been parked for a long time. I was kinda hoping for a 2 door Cybertruck with a low front end like a Fiero. Unfortunately this vehicle looks more like a Delorean (sorry Gus no harm meant).

sstevens805

First Name
Shelton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DM 2021 MY & '69 Cadillac Deville Convertible
Country flag
Omg they all look better that way. I'm thinking a cyber El Camino would be the perfect apocalyptic vehicle lol

OP
OP
CyberSleuth

CyberSleuth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hot Wheels 1:10 Cybertruck
Country flag
Ha I got a challenge for ya!
Merge the CT with one of these babies: M35 A3 6x6
M35 A3 6x6.jpg
This one was a stretch to get the AI to generate something remotely similar that still had 6 wheels.
Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. cyber m35 2
Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. cyber m35

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
Thanks for doing the work. I'm sorry, but I like the original Fiero way better. I may be just a bit prejudiced because I'm an 85Fiero GT owner. Mine is beat now, it's been parked for a long time. I was kinda hoping for a 2 door Cybertruck with a low front end like a Fiero. Unfortunately this vehicle looks more like a Delorean (sorry Gus no harm meant).
Love the Fiero. I had a barn find '86 2M4 that I resto modded and shoehorned a 305 ci small block Chevy engine into. That was 1998. Here was the result:

Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. Fiero 2003 2 (1)

Here it is when I found it, literally parked under a set of stairs in a red barn:
Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. As Found Dec 1995

Man, did that car go with the V8 in it. One time I raced another car, a Mustang GT Cobra. You should have seen the face of the other driver when it became clear that he was going to lose to a Fiero. Bhahaha!

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Love the Fiero. I had a barn find '86 2M4 that I resto modded and shoehorned a 305 ci small block Chevy engine into. That was 1998. Here was the result:

Fiero 2003 2 (1).jpg

Here it is when I found it, literally parked under a set of stairs in a red barn:
As Found Dec 1995.jpg

Man, did that car go with the V8 in it. One time I raced another car, a Mustang GT Cobra. You should have seen the face of the other driver when it became clear that he was going to lose to a Fiero. Bhahaha!
Wow that's a lot of motor pushing that little car! But at least the weight was over the rear wheels. They're a really fun car to drive with your butt about the same height off the ground as a go cart. I bet with that V8 in there, your butt was doing some serious puckering sometimes. :p
Sponsored