Rook-E

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Thanks OP for doing this!! I was hoping to have something like this to help me choose a custom wrap. Could you please do an Eddie Van Halen inspired wrap in his Frankenstein design (black/white and or the red/black/white)? Samples provided...

EVH1.jpeg

EVH2.jpeg
Hope this helps, the patterns were not contiguous making it difffuclut to line everytrhing up. I can change wheels or make addition renders if you desire.
Tesla Cybertruck Installed 3D Changer Program. Any requests for renderings? Changer_35
Tesla Cybertruck Installed 3D Changer Program. Any requests for renderings? Changer_34
Tesla Cybertruck Installed 3D Changer Program. Any requests for renderings? Changer_30
Tesla Cybertruck Installed 3D Changer Program. Any requests for renderings? Changer_32
Sponsored

ddives

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag
Hope this helps, the patterns were not contiguous making it difffuclut to line everytrhing up. I can change wheels or make addition renders if you desire.
Changer_35.png
Changer_34.png
Changer_30.png
Changer_32.png
Changer_35.png
Changer_34.png
Changer_30.png
Changer_32.png
You are a godsend, THANK YOU!!!!

gillfoto

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Model Y LR hers, '23 Model Y LR his.
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Agree Satin Ocean Shimmer is too strong. I found these three which are a closer match. I'd be happy to do a full render or change the wheels if you'd like.

Blue.png
Truly a big thank you, unfortunately the images at that size look too similar, also pity there is a lack of 3D and shading. Thank you anywho for your time!

OP
OP
Rook-E

Rook-E

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Truly a big thank you, unfortunately the images at that size look too similar, also pity there is a lack of 3D and shading. Thank you anywho for your time!
All three colors are very similar, if you let me know which of the three your prefer, I can render a large picture that does include shadows.
Sponsored