Cybertruck colors and graphics improvements (renderings)

OP
OP
ldavenci

ldavenci

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Taurus SHO
Occupation
Designer
Country flag
I do a little design work here and there :). Tell you what I will do friends. Let's come up with ideas for the truck (paint/wraps, accessories, wheels, etc.) then let's vote on the top five ideas. When we have winners...I will render the winning ideas on a CT. We'll call it the CT Owner Edition. Invite everybody. Shocker, you interested in being the votemaster? I think this will be fun. We'll send it to Elon...who knows maybe he's listing....What do you think? I come from a wheel background so we can have some fun with this. Here is some really plain jane stuff I did years ago. But we can design our own wheel for the truck and if we get enough interest...I'll make them for you guys (meaning manufacture the wheels).

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck colors and graphics improvements (renderings) chrome-chrome

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck colors and graphics improvements (renderings) chromewood

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck colors and graphics improvements (renderings) colorw-wood

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck colors and graphics improvements (renderings) style2chromeca

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck colors and graphics improvements (renderings) style2color
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ldavenci

ldavenci

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Taurus SHO
Occupation
Designer
Country flag
qlf13YK.jpg

you know you're going to have to sooner or later. now make it look awesome.

great renders by the way, do you freelance?
Might have some fun with these Olds442! Which is your fav? Let's start that list of ideas!!!

Cyber_Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Siennas (2)
Country flag
Seems whatever is in the wheel needs to match the truck, so stainless look instead of chrome to start.

Lots want to make truck matte black ala F117, so lots of black is okay.

Only other colors would be if you want to match your paint / wrap, and if wrapping they might be able to do it for you.

I'm not a truck guy, so aero style over macho factor. (stated badly, I just mean no fake beadlockers and such)

Cyberchief

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, BMW X5, 1924 Ford Model T
Occupation
Fire Chief
Country flag
I do a little design work here and there :). Tell you what I will do friends. Let's come up with ideas for the truck (paint/wraps, accessories, wheels, etc.) then let's vote on the top five ideas. When we have winners...I will render the winning ideas on a CT. We'll call it the CT Owner Edition. Invite everybody. Shocker, you interested in being the votemaster? I think this will be fun. We'll send it to Elon...who knows maybe he's listing....What do you think? I come from a wheel background so we can have some fun with this. Here is some really plain jane stuff I did years ago. But we can design our own wheel for the truck and if we get enough interest...I'll make them for you guys (meaning manufacture the wheels).

chrome-chrome.jpg

chromewood.jpg

colorw-wood.jpg

style2chromecap.jpg

style2color.jpg
That’s a great idea, I like the chrome one on top

Cyberchief

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Fire Chief
Country flag
I know matte and flat colors are "in", but old fashioned me has always had a thing for metallic colors especially deep reds. Wondering what glossy would look like on such an angular body form.

Idavenci - fantastic work.
I like metal flake. Gator wraps does great work at affordable prices

Cyberchief

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Fire Chief
Country flag
The CT is a blank slate that you can make your own. I like that feature. I love the red and a blue in that pattern would be great.
I was not to excited about the dash looking like marble however I think this will be customizable too.
I agree