Is there a pick up style tesla truck coming out? What is this I see sometimes when I look up images?

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
Looking at Fremont from a satellite photo it is an absolute cluster. Lordstown doesn't look that bad. I would not doubt if the property was available Tesla would do some low level studies at the minimum. Same with Rivian?

It could be the avenue to the hearts and soul of middle America.
Yeah. Iirc, the reason Tesla wasn’t interested in other closing GM plants is they were requiring union and jobs commitments as part of the sale.

may be different now.
Sponsored

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
There's also how much repair the NUMMI factory required. They basically had to rebuild it.

Which is why they didn't even look at existing facilities for their new Gigafactories.

-Crissa

Last edited:

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
There's also how much repair the NUMMI factory required. The basically had to rebuild it.

Which is why they didn't even look at existing facilities for their new Gigafactories.

-Crissa
Sandy Munro thinks the old NUMMI Fremont factory paint shop is to blame for a lot of Tesla Fremont paint issues.

Tesla China had new paint shop and has better reputation for quality paint job on cars produced there.
Sponsored

Last edited: