Is there any way to see estimated delivery dates for the foundation series orders that have already been placed?

rodx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Just curious if anyone can see anything after placing an order. Placed mine on 12/12 with an estimated delivery time of Dec 2023-Mar 2024 but the 2nd wave of invites have shown these dates have slipped past the original ETAs. I wonder if there is any confirmation whether or not all orders have slipped, or only the new orders.
Sponsored

Kurt Rebyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
At what point after your order did you have a VIN assigned?

OP
OP
rodx

rodx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
I haven’t had one assigned.

derichio02

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco, Maverick, Model 3
Country flag
Just curious if anyone can see anything after placing an order. Placed mine on 12/12 with an estimated delivery time of Dec 2023-Mar 2024 but the 2nd wave of invites have shown these dates have slipped past the original ETAs. I wonder if there is any confirmation whether or not all orders have slipped, or only the new orders.
From what I’ve read the dates have only slipped 20 days or so with the new estimate being Jan-March 24’. That said this is the estimate for the AWD which I am assuming you ordered based on the dates you provided.

As far as seeing progress, Tesla normally does not provide updates until the vehicle is built and you have a VIN showing in your account.
Sponsored