LATEST UPDATE: The Cybertruck Release Date! "WE'RE ON SCHEDULE!"

Has your Excitement for the Cybertruck deflated after a 4 year wait and other EV's released first?

• I've already requested a refund of my deposit, I'm over it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MDBaker

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.PatriotCoinRings.com
Vehicles
Mercedes 550 convertible, 2020 Stingray, Suburban
Occupation
Jewelry Manufacturer - Owner www.PatriotCoinRings.com
Country flag
It's been a long wait and I like many here am a long-time reservation holder. In fact, I have not one but three (3) reservations since the first month we were allowed to put our deposits in back in 2019. Each year we expect a release and get told everything is on schedule but the release won't happen till the following year. Musk was quoted at the Gigafactory "No more waiting" and this week the Texas Gigafactory announced it's "On Schedule" and released it's first truck and thousands of Adult American Workers are so proud they took photos all around the finished vehicle which went viral.

The following day after Musk's visit with Chinese President Xi Jinping, Jinping was quoted saying Americans made thousands of children ages 7-10 spontaneously break out in laughter after completing a half million Cybertrucks since last year alone.

Regardless, as excited as I was in 2019 and getting ever closer to getting my trucks, I can't help but feel a bit excited wondering if that one truck finished might be mine and am expecting Musk to personally call me from his speed dial any day now to come down and pick it up! I wish the very best to the rest of you and just hope you don't have to wait till 2024 and beyond.

(Jokes Aside, I really did think ahead figuring there were so many reservations being made so instead of one reservation, I placed a reservation on every model made (model 1, model 2, model 3 at the time) and whichever releases first is what I would purchase and would just swap out till I got the best model available. There really was a reason to my madness but with my luck, a Quad-Motor will be built and be the first to be released pushing my 3 trucks off into the future again...lol)

Tesla Cybertruck LATEST UPDATE: The Cybertruck Release Date!  "WE'RE ON SCHEDULE!" Cybertruck Reservations
Sponsored