cybrnick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBRTRCK
Country flag
I was amazed to see how low the tailgate was when Elon steped up on the tonneau cover in the Jay Leno garage clip.

This little photomontage show a quick comparison between the bedheight on the Cybertruck and an F150.

Tesla Cybertruck Loading and stepping up on the bed ?hash=3dc7b693ee89aca947354b8fcf0b8bc9

It will be so much easier to step up on the Cybertrucks bed and to load it compared to other trucks,

Tesla Cybertruck Loading and stepping up on the bed ?hash=3dc7b693ee89aca947354b8fcf0b8bc9

With the cybertrucks kneeling possability and with the builtin ramp and completely flat bed it will be a pure joy to load any ATV, MC or snowmobile.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberCop

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado HD , Cybertruck dual on order
Occupation
Retired LEO ?‍♂??
Country flag
I was amazed to see how low the tailgate was when Elon steped up on the tonneau cover in the Jay Leno garage clip.
This little photomontage show a quick comparison between the bedheight on the Cybertruck and an F150.

?hash=3dc7b693ee89aca947354b8fcf0b8bc9.jpg

It will be so much easier to step up on the Cybertrucks bed and to load it compared to other trucks,

?hash=3dc7b693ee89aca947354b8fcf0b8bc9.jpg

With the cybertrucks kneeling possability and with the builtin ramp and completely flat bed it will be a pure joy to load any ATV, MC or snowmobile.
You are absolutely right Nick.
This feature is just one of the great reasons I will wait impatiently for this revolutionary vehicle.
I will buy a second Tesla after relocating to San Antonio.

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Air suspension was also lowered to the lowest level.

Rick'sCT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I have always wondered when one of the truck manufacturers was going put some thought and effort into bed design and usage. The bed is what makes the vehicle unique yet traditional design is basically useless from the factory and requires modification.
Why not from the factory have a bed that:
Has a protective coating
Drain plug
cargo management system
retractable steps
retractable ramp
retractable secure weatherproof cover
adjustable suspension for towing
Thank you Tesla for considering why ppl buy trucks in the first place
Sponsored