Cyber07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 MS 85, 2018 M3 LR, 2020 M3 P, 2024 Rivian R1S
Country flag
Today was the day.

Delivery experience.

They let me wait 43 minutes in the line for other deliveries check in. (After trying to tell them what we are coming but they sent us back to the end of the line)
When I got front to the person they said we have dedicated CT delivery personal, Daniel. He was nice.

They brought up the truck, nothing special and I hit the road.

Interesting info. I was the 51st CT they have delivered from the Miami Gardens location.

There was no other CT for delivery at the location but one other put aside for a customer 10 day ago.

I love how the truck drives. Super comfortable.
Charging curve tapees.down badly by 50%.

Small door alignment issue and at the hood, otherwise ok. Made no complain about it. The stainless steel panels coloring was interesting in the sunset. Not matching panels but that is the CT from Tesla! Expected that.

As a 6'5 230 lbs guys it is perfect for me.

The journey starts today.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cyber07

Cyber07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
43 WHOLE minutes??? Omg. You should sue… 😂😂
You see? They told me to show up and let me.wait that long plus additional 28 minutes... 😉

Anyway, who is counting after 1582 days, 20 hours and 21 minutes later... 😀

Art138

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP,Ferrari Pista,Ford GT & CYBERBEAST ordered
Country flag
Today was the day.

Delivery experience.

They let me wait 43 minutes in the line for other deliveries check in. (After trying to tell them what we are coming but they sent us back to the end of the line)
When I got front to the person they said we have dedicated CT delivery personal, Daniel. He was nice.

They brought up the truck, nothing special and I hit the road.

Interesting info. I was the 51st CT they have delivered from the Miami Gardens location.

There was no other CT for delivery at the location but one other put aside for a customer 10 day ago.

I love how the truck drives. Super comfortable.
Charging curve tapees.down badly by 50%.

Small door alignment issue and at the hood, otherwise ok. Made no complain about it. The stainless steel panels coloring was interesting in the sunset. Not matching panels but that is the CT from Tesla! Expected that.

As a 6'5 230 lbs guys it is perfect for me.

The journey starts today.
Miami Gardens SC iis where I am designated to pick up my CB later this year. Let us know how service treats you when you take the truck back to get panels aligned. Did they give you any idea about when there will be a fix for the wheel covers?

OP
OP
Cyber07

Cyber07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Miami Gardens SC iis where I am designated to pick up my CB later this year. Let us know how service treats you when you take the truck back to get panels aligned. Did they give you any idea about when there will be a fix for the wheel covers?
They gave me no idea when I will get anything. They only say that it will be shipped to your house.

The service there is overwhelmed and overrun. The whole place is just crazy, TBH. Tesla outgrown that location and employees are clearly stressed about it.

espresso-drumbeat

First Name
Espresso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
You see? They told me to show up and let me.wait that long plus additional 28 minutes... 😉

Anyway, who is counting after 1582 days, 20 hours and 21 minutes later... 😀
OMG, you should have refused delivery and sue them! 28 plus 21 - the nerves they have!
Sponsored