Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hummer SUV EV
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Got my VIN out of the blue, did financing quick, and I expected a long wait on delivery, but I got a phone call for Scottsdale Delivery last Saturday. RN112746832.VIN looks to me in the Mid 2,000's so it looks like they are pumping them out
Sponsored

Bamaboy007

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Been in the mid 2500s for a while. I’m ready to see some 3500s

Synchronicity786

First Name
O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Bronco, Tesla Cybertruck
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Please post order date and date of vin with posts like these. That’s what everyone wants to know.

HandsomeYeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
I’m 12/21 order, but Glendale Az is my delivery center. No VIN yet, but hopefully soon.

defrostedcanuck

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid, Porsche Taycan, Cybertruck AWD FS
Occupation
Nerdy Sales Guy
Country flag
I'm a 12/21 order date for Mesa RN112767686

.....No VIN yet either.
82 Days....!?!?! Have you spoken w them? I don't see how they are going to make their delivery window of Jan-Mar with 50 more trucks to deliver on top of all the M3 and MY they are receiving at the same time.

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag
82 Days....!?!?! Have you spoken w them? I don't see how they are going to make their delivery window of Jan-Mar with 50 more trucks to deliver on top of all the M3 and MY they are receiving at the same time.
They aren't. It won't even be close. Only the luckiest of us are getting trucks in the lead time they gave us.

defrostedcanuck

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid, Porsche Taycan, Cybertruck AWD FS
Occupation
Nerdy Sales Guy
Country flag
They aren't. It won't even be close. Only the luckiest of us are getting trucks in the lead time they gave us.
Luckiest...plus influencers...plus long time stock holders...plus referral point holders

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag
Luckiest...plus influencers...plus long time stock holders...plus referral point holders
Well sure, I wasn't counting them in the group of who I was calling "lucky". Among us plebs, only the lucky ones will get vins inside of the quoted lead time. let alone delivery.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Country flag
I called once - and they told me there was no information they could give me - to just keep checking the app. Has anyone received actual information by calling?

Jerrytes2023!

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck tri
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I called once - and they told me there was no information they could give me - to just keep checking the app. Has anyone received actual information by calling?
How to you check for your Status?
Phone
Online via PC
App on phone ?

Then how are you notified?
Text
App

When open my phone app see nothing but my Reservation number.
Same when go online via PC.

Thanks,

OP
OP

Crackphx

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hummer SUV EV
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I took delivery yesterday!! AS ADVERTISED.....ONLY BETTER...... I am far from a TESLA fanboy, ive owned all models, and I think they drive ok, kind of herky jerky, boucy joggin air suspension, but I have to say. this is the best driving car/truck I have had....the drive by wire is amazing, road noise is very low, and the look and feel is off the charts....Now I am greedy I want my second reservation for the CYBERBEAST, and I am keeping BOTH!!!
Sponsored