MICHAEL JACKSON EARTH SONG LIVE AT WORLD MUSIC AWARDS 1996 - Idea #2 for a Tribute at Giga Texas Opening

Richard V.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ref: World Music Awards 1996 MICHAEL JACKSON EARTH SONG LIVE AT WORLD MUSIC AWARDS 1996 - YouTube

From about 9 mins to the end of Ref above is interesting for Tesla. I had not seen this before today. Yes, I have now a lot of time on my schedule since I am retired. Maybe a tribute to this song from Michael would be appropriate on that opening ceremony as well.

Happy thanks-giving day in the US today!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Richard V.

Richard V.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
He's a pedo. No thanks.
I do not think it has been proven in court officially. I do agree he had been accused of it. I recall the whole saga. Big money might have been the issue? As democracies if we do not trust and believe in our institutions we are all going to go the hell in an hand basket. We need to think about the consequences.

Last edited:

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
I do not think it has been proven in court officially. I do agree he had been accused of it. I recall the whole saga. Big money might have been the issue?
He's dead, so nothing to prove now. Info from everyone involved seems to say people were paid off and he was a weirdo. His tunes are good though. When I was 4 years old he was my favorite artist. Oh wait...

OP
OP
Richard V.

Richard V.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
He's dead, so nothing to prove now. Info from everyone involved seems to say people were paid off and he was a weirdo. His tunes are good though. When I was 4 years old he was my favorite artist. Oh wait...
He is dead yes, but his memories are alive in the infosphere. We need to consider that, if we are to respect each others we have to go further. He was perhaps a weirdo, but consider been 5 years old and not having a normal live to talk about.

Last edited:

simonizr

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y
Occupation
Retired LEO
Country flag
Cybertruck Chomo version. Plenty of room for kids. Lots of hidden compartments for Candy, Jesus Juice, and sleeping bags for sleeping over. Gross idea dude. I do however like the idea of the quad being themed after Epstein though.

OP
OP
Richard V.

Richard V.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Last edited:

mhaze

First Name
mhike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3; Smartcar; F150 Raptor; Avalanche 2500 4x4
Country flag
It is not about Michael Jackson, it is about the "Earth Song" and it's lyrics.
Here: Michael Jackson - Earth Song Lyrics | AZLyrics.com
I see what you are trying to do there, separate the artist / music / lyrics but it is unlikely it will work in the case of Jackson. A lot of artists do have problems in their personal life that creep over into their public life, no question he is one of those.
Sponsored