Minnesota

Pulaski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 5500(2021), F-450(2014), Chevy Colorado(2022)
Country flag
I’ve been able to configure one for a few weeks now, but I can’t stomach the price for the founders. So in my app it sits

IMG_3840.jpeg
Understandable. I configured and ordered by justifying I would have bought the FSD and accessories anyway. As well as, I need a new personal truck and I'm tired of waiting. But definitely hard to stomach. Vacationing in Sarasota and just saw the one at the UTC store. Looks incredible. Pictures don't do it justice.

Tesla Cybertruck Minnesota PXL_20240119_203818573
Sponsored

OP
OP
m.delmed129

m.delmed129

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, LR, DM, FSD. Cybertruck Res.
Country flag
Congrats on the order! Very exciting! My wife came with to see it, and I spent the entire drive home mentally justifying getting the foundation. We just had a little one in December, so the more prudent thing to do for me is wait for non-foundation haha.

Can’t wait to see you driving around, and being excited and jealous at the same time!

Glad you got to see it, and completely agree, pictures don’t quite do it justice..especially those tires.

SpykeDaddy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Roadster, 2018 Model S, 2024 CT (ordered)
Country flag
Glad to know we've got some Minnesota folks here. I ordered my CT back on January 9th. I've gotten the PowerShare survey and it has been subsequently approved.

I am, however, still waiting for a VIN. It has been four weeks of habitually checking the app. However, it's clear they are not delivering as fast as they've been taking orders so I've resigned myself to thinking delivery is likely in March or later.

Looks like 12 folks on this site have put in orders for a CT in Minnesota! I look forward to putting the truck to the test.

I live on a lake and have a Tesla roadster and a Model S. The only ICE I have is a Toyota Hybrid SUV because I need to pull my boats in / out of my lake. Looking forward to being 100% electric this year!

OP
OP
m.delmed129

m.delmed129

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Glad to know we've got some Minnesota folks here. I ordered my CT back on January 9th. I've gotten the PowerShare survey and it has been subsequently approved.

I am, however, still waiting for a VIN. It has been four weeks of habitually checking the app. However, it's clear they are not delivering as fast as they've been taking orders so I've resigned myself to thinking delivery is likely in March or later.

Looks like 12 folks on this site have put in orders for a CT in Minnesota! I look forward to putting the truck to the test.

I live on a lake and have a Tesla roadster and a Model S. The only ICE I have is a Toyota Hybrid SUV because I need to pull my boats in / out of my lake. Looking forward to being 100% electric this year!
Congrats!

looking forward to hearing one of you getting yours!

Can’t wait to hopefully see one of you guys driving around town. It’ll tide me over until next year. Haha.

let us know how it goes!

Pulaski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Congrats on the order! Very exciting! My wife came with to see it, and I spent the entire drive home mentally justifying getting the foundation. We just had a little one in December, so the more prudent thing to do for me is wait for non-foundation haha.

Can’t wait to see you driving around, and being excited and jealous at the same time!

Glad you got to see it, and completely agree, pictures don’t quite do it justice..especially those tires.
Thanks man. Ya I can see the dilemma, at least in the meantime you can live vicariously through here. And in the end, you're likely to get a less costly and more rounded truck when you do put in your order.

SpykeDaddy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
FWIW, I got contacted by email (at 1:45am of all times) by an assigned electrician to come to my house to take pictures and prepare for Powershare home backup installation. Electrician congratulated me on my new truck, but wanted to know my delivery date. I do not have a VIN yet (1/9 order) but see this as encouraging news for those of us in Minnesota.

1) We've already confirmed one truck delivery in Minnesota (on 3/8). It was a single truck delivery so I suspect it was to give the SC a chance to learn how to prep it and get started on service training.
2) Releasing electricians for Powershare home backup installs would not be happening if we were several months away from getting trucks. Clearly they are getting hardware shipped to our state.

Maybe we'll be lucky to get an end of March delivery push?

Pulaski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm just over the river from the cities in Western WI. Had an electrician call and then follow up with an estimate last week for the powershare. 12/26 config. I'm with you, here's to hoping for a end of March push.

SpykeDaddy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Minnesota peeps - We have a second confirmed VIN for Minnesota (James Aarestad). He hasn't shared his order date yet, but this is a good sign as we've been sitting on one confirmed VIN with delivery since 3/8 to our great state! I do not know if James in on this site or not, but wanted to share!

Flad11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck someday
Country flag
My wife and a friend of mine both saw a Cybertruck driving in apple valley this past week. On two different days.

SpykeDaddy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Apparently, someone from Minnesota got delivery in Texas of his truck. We still do not have any confirmed deliveries or delivery dates to Minnesota yet. We do have a few people that got VINs today (without delivery dates). Hopefully we are only a few weeks from delivery, but some folks have reported to be holding VINs for over 60 days but that seems to be pretty extreme.

OP
OP
m.delmed129

m.delmed129

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Super excited for those getting VINs! Cannot wait to see you all driving around.

I'm going to be making a stop in Maplewood as they now have a CT you can sit in, with more space than EP.

Hoping this time next year they let us non-Foundation folks start ordering.

SpykeDaddy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Final week of March and, not only do we have a blizzard, but no new VINs or even a hint of fresh deliveries. Looking at the cybertruck.vin map, it looks like expansion across the Eastern seaboard is more likely to expand versus coming into the midwest. Those of you with December order dates must be losing your minds. I'm 1/9 and talked myself into believing I'd be getting a truck in the ship date window of Jan-Mar. As a long time Tesla owner, I should know better. :)

bertley82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 and Y
Country flag
Just drove by Maplewood Tesla and at least 3 cybertruck on a delivery semi mixed with some other Teslas. Congrats to those getting them. Fun to see n

Still waiting on our VIN (1/5 config date) and app has us picking up at Golden Valley as of now.

Tesla Cybertruck Minnesota IMG_0687

Pulaski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just drove by Maplewood Tesla and at least 3 cybertruck on a delivery semi mixed with some other Teslas. Congrats to those getting them. Fun to see n

Still waiting on our VIN (1/5 config date) and app has us picking up at Golden Valley as of now.
Good info. Here's to the Maplewood folk!