Model 3 knock-out in Norway (again)

LoPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 DM LR
Country flag
Just under the news about a man who got a sliding truck on his roof, how open relationship sex is inspiring, a review of a confusing Norwegian WW2 tv series, and Kardashian click-bait, is the news that the Model 3 again was the most sold car of all types in Norway so far this year (they come in periodical mass shipments). Twice as many as the next one on the list. The second most sold EV was the ID.4. E-tron is also popular. EVs make up about 60% of all car sales and about 60% are AWD.
Tesla Cybertruck Model 3 knock-out in Norway (again) 979AF8C6-3E5F-4246-8C4E-D36A98713833
Sponsored

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
Also very interesting is the Sex med andre gir ny inspirasjon!

OP
OP

LoPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 DM LR
Country flag
Also very interesting is the Sex med andre gir ny inspirasjon!
?That’s the «open relatinship sex is inspiring» news I mentioned. Literally, «sex with others gives new inspiration» and I thought, duh, (edit: as opposed to sex by yourself) until I realized it was about open relationships ? I believe this is the biggest newspaper here and there’s always an article about sex or relationships behind a paywall on the front page.

Last edited:

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Being open and honest with your spouse is the best thing!

In some ways, it's no different than having someone to go to action flicks or bowling with. Different people have different needs.

-Crissa

OP
OP

LoPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 DM LR
Country flag
Open and honest regardless of the (consenting) relationship is a good idea.

Sure, “In some ways” it’s a bit like a sport. In other ways it’s way different than going bowling with a mate ? In addition to the heart rate being much lower in the latter. However, they both involve a lot of fingerwork (and/or pins) and grunting, and I rarely feel like going for another round, “strike” or no strike. I will take another slice of pizza after both and think about cars instead though.

Bowling has the upper hand in never having made me proclaim my love loudly and prematurely.

Wow, this thread got out of hand quickly. I’ll segue back by saying the CT is “open and honest” in its design too, while having space for six and a bed.?

Last edited:

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Open and honest regardless of the (consenting) relationship is a good idea.

Sure, “In some ways” it’s a bit like a sport. In other ways it’s way different than going bowling with a mate ? In addition to the heart rate being much lower in the latter. However, they both involve a lot of fingerwork (and/or pins) and grunting, and I rarely feel like going for another round, “strike” or no strike. I will take another slice of pizza after both and think about cars instead though.

Bowling has the upper hand in never having made me proclaim my love loudly and prematurely.

Wow, this thread got out of hand quickly. I’ll segue back by saying the CT is “open and honest” in its design too, while having space for six and a bed.?
Did the original article go so far as recommending a group scenario? 6 and a bed starts to sound a bit crowded. Technically 1 CT would support the scenario but trying to build that many open and honest relationships might get to be a lot of emotional work.
Sponsored