Most obscure or funny uses you've thought of for your Cybertruck?

egandalf

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
I figure I can't be the only one having a great time imagining this behemoth of a pickup truck in as many scenarios as possible. I imagine driving it down the highway, leaving "coal rollers" behind with ease or parked in front of my mother-in-law's house and the look on her face when she sees it (she has no idea what it is or that I ordered one).

But the funniest possible scenario I can imagine came up a couple of weeks ago. My wife's cousin has taken up a retirement job of basically running a shuttle service for the local Amish community. They hop in and he drives them to Walmart, the hardware store, or wherever they need to go.

So just imagine rolling up to a marketplace in a CYBERTRUCK, the most cyberpunk of all vehicles, and having nearly a half dozen Amish stepping out! :ROFLMAO:

What uses have you imagined that made you laugh out loud?
Sponsored

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
I just might put the Cybertruck in the backyard when we have guest's for an extra room.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I just might put the Cybertruck in the backyard when we have guest's for an extra room.
Actually a good idea! Could use it as a tree house for kids to camp in in the back yard.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
It would be good to buy a spare Cybertruck and bury it in the back yard to use as a bunker/apocalypse/nuclear shelter

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
heavy, low center of gravity. could be a cool base for some tall structure, like a homemade tower, hmmm.
maybe a way to make a bobcat type attachment
would be cool to have hammock mounts on the side?

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
Everything I can! I want to include it as a prop in my photography, as well as using it for a canvas for art. As long as I mask off certain spots I should be able to get away with spray painting it then just erasing it once I'm done. This would be so fun! Other than that im constantly barrowing my Dads pickup. So this will fill that void.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Apparently your grocery and parking are not as extreme as they are here. We’ve got do or die parkers, racing drivers, speed bumps worthy of rock climbing, pandemic virus, random moving targets practically walking blind, predominantly darkness with everyone wearing black as camouflage, multiple crossing egress points, traffic signage being ignored, random traffic modifications without any signage, drivers giving conflicting signal indicating, drivers withholding signal indicating, shortcut drivers over non-traffic areas, randomly placed metal obstacles on wheels moving via gravity or wind.

Given all this I wonder how humans survive day-to-day. My CT will be well used in the normal daily activities.