First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
When you say it works.... ?
I do have a question. Wouldn't mono atomic silver cluster via Van der Waals into silver particles until the particle size was sufficient to cause ionic repulsion stronger than the Van der Waals force? Isn't that identical to ionic silver?
Yes, it's ionic silver.

And even if it clumps, doesn't mean it chemically bonds. That's why making it is tricky.

Anyhow, it's the stuff used to keep socks from being stinky.

-Crissa
Sponsored

Challeco

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23ModelY,71F250,14Fusion,66Galaxie
Occupation
Medical Technologist
Country flag
When you say it works.... ?
I do have a question. Wouldn't mono atomic silver cluster via Van der Waals into silver particles until the particle size was sufficient to cause ionic repulsion stronger than the Van der Waals force? Isn't that identical to ionic silver?
Ask Papa Smurf? The man who swears that colloidal silver is safe despite the awesome permanent blue color of his skin.

Davidhzy

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Dentist
Country flag
The idea of using nanotechnology to repair engine damage and improve performance is truly groundbreaking. TriboTEX seems to be leading the charge in this area, with their innovative product designed to reverse wear and tear on engine parts. It's incredible to think that adding nanoparticles to the engine oil can result in smoother operation, increased torque, and improved fuel economy. I'm particularly impressed by the potential applications in other areas, such as motorcycles, generators, and even aviation gearboxes.

Last edited: