Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X and Y
Occupation
CEO
Country flag
Found this google when search for Cybertruck Owner manual and found this Tesla Link that look like a get to know you Tesla page that is mostly in released.
Sponsored

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Found this google when search for Cybertruck Owner manual and found this Tesla Link that look like a get to know you Tesla page that is mostly in released.
Well considering I have a RN1128XXXXX I will be watching those vids for another couple of years before the FS gets run through and I get a chance to order. Some neat feature controls I didn't know about thouhg

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Well considering I have a RN1128XXXXX I will be watching those vids for another couple of years before the FS gets run through and I get a chance to order. Some neat feature controls I didn't know about thouhg
It's likely that plenty of people with RN1128XXXXX will be invited to order this year. But maybe you know you are in Elon's Little Black Book. ;)

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
You are holding a Beast res? No FS? I am RN11285XXXX, config but no VIN. Sunnyvale delivery location.

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
It's likely that plenty of people with RN1128XXXXX will be invited to order this year. But maybe you know you are in Elon's Little Black Book. ;)
Wish I had insider info like that but I don't, just know there is a hoard of people with 1128s waiting for an invite while people in the 1130s are taking delivery :( so I understand their frustration given the 4 year wait.
Sponsored