SEER

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Outback, ZR-2, K3500 dually, Cybertruck
Country flag
Not a lot of Tesla's around here, Croydon NH. I ordered two CT's: RN 112821854 and RN 112824778.
I see more Teslas daily now that the Model 3 is out but have only seen a few NH/VT Model S and Model X over the past few years. Mostly in Hanover.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Simphren

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra, Honda CRV
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I am in upstate NY, but wish I was in New England (born in Rochester NH) . I ordered a CT Tri motor, and it will easily take us on vacation in Maine without a stop, which is great. However, I do wish there was more Tesla infrastructure in the northern New England states.

OB-ONE

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi TT, ordered: 5-AWD
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I'm in Nashua and I have only seen about 5 Teslas so far. Looking forward to ordering the options.

rugbymaycry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Occupation
network security engineer
Country flag
I am in upstate NY, but wish I was in New England (born in Rochester NH) . I ordered a CT Tri motor, and it will easily take us on vacation in Maine without a stop, which is great. However, I do wish there was more Tesla infrastructure in the northern New England states.
We just bought a new Tiguan R in rochester and both went to SU

rugbymaycry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Occupation
network security engineer
Country flag
I see a bunch of teslas here and there between the upper valley and rutland. Glad there are at least a few of us on here from the Shire. Claremont represent.
Sponsored