Jeanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck pre-order.
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
I have been loving Sandy Monroe's Rants against the US government lately. If you don't know who Sandy is, he is the most influential engineer in the US over the last 50 years. I don't agree with everything he says, but a lot. He is a man to really listen to. This is todays. There are more. He is pissed because the government appears to be trying to knee cap Tesla to help out the OEM's. Sandy's point is that the US can't afford to lose out this technology to China.

I wanted to share this link to Change.Org, who I normally don't support. But NHTSA just hired/promoted a person that has a long history as a TeslaQ follower, if not member. Missy Cummings. She also has financial attachments that should preclude her from this position. She wants to punch Elon "in the face", etc.

https://www.change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-review-appointment-of-missy-cummings-to-nhtsa-for-conflict-of-interest-bias?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_31120814_en-US:3&recruiter=1015512490&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Its a little nuts that someone with such extreme bias against one company and person put in a position to audit and punish them. Its like bringing in Dolores Umbridge.
Anyway, I signed. We don't need this slowing us down.

Tesla Cybertruck NHTSA Bias against TESLA? Tesla-Cybertruck-accessory-tool-rack
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have been loving Sandy Monroe's Rants against the US government lately. If you don't know who Sandy is, he is the most influential engineer in the US over the last 50 years. I don't agree with everything he says, but a lot. He is a man to really listen to. This is todays. There are more. He is pissed because the government appears to be trying to knee cap Tesla to help out the OEM's. Sandy's point is that the US can't afford to lose out this technology to China.

I wanted to share this link to Change.Org, who I normally don't support. But NHTSA just hired/promoted a person that has a long history as a TeslaQ follower, if not member. Missy Cummings. She also has financial attachments that should preclude her from this position. She wants to punch Elon "in the face", etc.

https://www.change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-review-appointment-of-missy-cummings-to-nhtsa-for-conflict-of-interest-bias?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_31120814_en-US:3&recruiter=1015512490&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Its a little nuts that someone with such extreme bias against one company and person put in a position to audit and punish them. Its like bringing in Dolores Umbridge.
Anyway, I signed. We don't need this slowing us down.

Tesla Cybertruck NHTSA Bias against TESLA? Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 1.41.05 AM
Sponsored

Last edited: