SpaceYooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
13' F150, 17' Explorer, 13' Cruz, 13' Clubman
Occupation
Retired USSF SNCO, REALTOR®
Country flag
I’m guessing by the term Yooper you are from the U.P. Me too. MTU 1980.
St. Ignace and Negaunee. Between You, @Bill906, and I, we'll almost have enough for a CT parade up there.
Sponsored

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag

WA-CyberDriver

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Dual Motor
Country flag
Also, FSD takes "safety cones" very seriously. While painted lines are treated as a suggestion (for the purposes of collision-avoidance), safety cones are considered to be impassible barriers since there could be workers, or extreme hazards.

This "test" was designed to cause a failure. Almost never would you find a one-lane "chute" flanked by impassible barriers, since this is highly dangerous:

https://www.equipmentworld.com/bett...4959/death-trap-chutes-removed-from-i85-in-sc

This would also be a terrible, terrible place to play catch. While I agree that drivers (both organic and computerized) should make every effort to avoid hitting pedestrians, some blame rests with those illegally crossing the street.
Maybe someone has already noted... but the child-sized mannequin was not "crossing" the street. It was a short s
according to this, yes

To me, the whole issue pivots around the end of this video and the discussion of O'Dowd's likely motivation for this video... and it nauseates me. Build a better product yourself rather than trying to kill a superior product.
Sponsored