Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag

LOL. This won't compete with the Cybertruck. But if it had a fully electric drive train, it would be a wonderful companion vehicle. Just use it as a support vehicle around the farm. Quick trips into town. Or some of the easier offroad trails in the area. I like how they covered it in bed liner. Looks nice.

Also, this video is another example of why I am so over ICE vehicles. I get that EVs can be technologically challenging. But just watching all the debugging the guy is doing on this analog system makes me long for the relative simplicity of an EV drive train. I know, Tesla EVs are no simple thing. But there are so few moving parts and so little to go wrong that the maintenance is nowhere near as complicated as for ICE.

And I have to reiterate. I've driven a lot of kei vehicles in my time. I really like them. Though I have had to be careful to not push them too hard. Blew the engine on my dad's once. Got into lots of trouble with that.

Seeing the winch on the front of this thing reminds me that I really want a winch solution for my CT. Hope there is an awesome winch setup possible from Tesla that includes recovery points.
Sponsored

Todd D

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M760, Lexus GX470-GXOR, Cybertruck on order
Occupation
Investments
Country flag
Cute toy. but not going to replace a real truck. Falls in the UTV category with a climate controlled cab. He really seems to know his stuff.

I too really want a winch option. I tell everyone I don't plan to get stuck, but it is to help my friends out when they do! :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
FutureBoy

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I too really want a winch option. I tell everyone I don't plan to get stuck, but it is to help my friends out when they do! :)
Just wait till all those Jeep owners end up getting pulled out of sticky situations by the CTs that came along for a little adventure. I'm curious how they will take it.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Cute toy. but not going to replace a real truck. Falls in the UTV category with a climate controlled cab. He really seems to know his stuff.
No, it's much bigger than a UTV.

With a Tesla drive-train it wouldn't be a great freeway vehicle, but it would do in a pinch.

-Crissa

Todd D

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M760, Lexus GX470-GXOR, Cybertruck on order
Occupation
Investments
Country flag
No, it's much bigger than a UTV.

-Crissa
I know they aren't the same animal and not supposed to be. Plus I am new and not trying to start anything but in comparison My Kubota X1100 actually has the same wheelbase, same overall width and 6 inches taller. But it is 10 inches shorter on the overall width than the Suzuki. Just joking it's not a CT.
Sponsored

Last edited: