Ohio

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Pre-ordered CT Tri Motor, F250, Toyota Tundra, Jeep Wrangler X, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Self employed Ice cream industry, Snow Plowing, Charter Fishing on the Great Lake Erie, Commercial Properties
Country flag
Thank you Howard. There are. I just saw the Ohio/Great Lakes Area posts. My brother has a tri-motor on order. I am sure there are others but like myself I don’t post a lot on the Internet forums. But Tesla excites me. I would like to know from the Great Lakes area how many CT owners would like a plow on their unit. I need one for my best utilization of my CT.
Sponsored

MrMike777

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Toyota Prius
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
I’m from Ohio. Anyone else in Ohio order their truck and which one? I ordered the dual motor. I’m about halfway between Columbus and Cleveland.
So you’re at Ashland? I’m just south of Canton. I’m around #240,000 in line for a dual motor FSD.

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Pre-ordered CT Tri Motor, F250, Toyota Tundra, Jeep Wrangler X, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Self employed Ice cream industry, Snow Plowing, Charter Fishing on the Great Lake Erie, Commercial Properties
Country flag
I am looking forward to a CT rally. Only problem is I’m like 275,000. I’ll have to show up in my MS if I don’t have my CT.

OP
OP

ProfessorRon

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Kia Forte, 2000 Dodge Dakota 4x4
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So you’re at Ashland? I’m just south of Canton. I’m around #240,000 in line for a dual motor FSD.
Close, Shelby, just north of Mansfield.
Ron

cyberHoward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck tri-motor
Country flag
Thank you Howard. There are. I just saw the Ohio/Great Lakes Area posts. My brother has a tri-motor on order. I am sure there are others but like myself I don’t post a lot on the Internet forums. But Tesla excites me. I would like to know from the Great Lakes area how many CT owners would like a plow on their unit. I need one for my best utilization of my CT.
Never considered it, but I would suspect that it would be made to accept a plow since Musk is targeting the contractor population with the flexibility and durability. I think it would be ideal if he made a wiring harness setup such that it would be an easy bolt on and plug and play. I would consider myself. I have not looked, but I think the Cybertruck will be a heavier vehicle, so for plowing it should be a great solution.

cyberHoward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck tri-motor
Country flag
I am looking forward to a CT rally. Only problem is I’m like 275,000. I’ll have to show up in my MS if I don’t have my CT.
I think the concept of a CT rally really initially will be so others that are interested or are down the list for getting their CT and just want to see it, would have the opportunity to see them and any or all features or aftermarket uses those with the CT have come up with.

Kirko

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota 4Runner Cybertruck Reservation holder
Occupation
Reliability maintenance
Country flag
Erie, PA here. I would be interested in a CT rally. I just ordered mine 9/1/21. According to the spreadsheet I won’t see mine till December of 2024.

cyberHoward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck tri-motor
Country flag
Welcome. We are all just looking for anything new that pops up and see if there are locals in Ohio who are buying the Cybertruck.

Tommybo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Akron here. Ordered a dual and tri config not sure which I wanted and if you could change.

cyberHoward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck tri-motor
Country flag
Akron here. Ordered a dual and tri config not sure which I wanted and if you could change.
Interesting enough, there may only be 4 and 2 motor versions in the long run if the rumors are correct. I too have both a 3 and 2 reserved. One is way early in the list and the other is middle.

Starman

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Prius, 2011 Buick LaCrosse, 2010 Prius, 2001 Excursion, 1965 LaMans
Occupation
MFG Supervisor
Country flag
NW Ohio here, West of Toledo. I have ordered the Tri-Motor ~ 63,000 in line, ordered the night of the reveal when it was over. I have test driven a used Tesla, but do not own one. Investing in Tesla stock is looking like it will pay for my Tri-Motor & Quad!
Updating. I will get the Quad motor, and a Cyberlander if the new truck bed design doesn't muck that all up. I have a Cyberlander reservation.

cyberHoward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck tri-motor
Country flag
Updating. I will get the Quad motor, and a Cyberlander if the new truck bed design doesn't muck that all up. I have a Cyberlander reservation.
Wow, you reserved a Cyberlandr, that is awesome. I keep thinking about it and I continue to be impressed with the interviews they are conducting.

Starman

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Prius, 2011 Buick LaCrosse, 2010 Prius, 2001 Excursion, 1965 LaMans
Occupation
MFG Supervisor
Country flag
I hope the Cyberlandr is not negatively impacted by the apparent dimensional changes to the bed of the Cybertruck...

C3y3ber

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model S 100D
Country flag
Just found this old thread when looking for more pics of a cybertruck spotted on 71. Anyone still waiting? Lorain OH ordered during of release, been patiently waiting😉. Looks like they may finally be dropping it off👍🏼. Slightly disappointed there is no driver screen like my 18 S but really hoping the back window goes down or is removable.

Tesla Cybertruck Ohio Screenshot_20230818_101457_Facebook

cyberHoward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck tri-motor
Country flag
Just found this old thread when looking for more pics of a cybertruck spotted on 71. Anyone still waiting? Lorain OH ordered during of release, been patiently waiting😉. Looks like they may finally be dropping it off👍🏼. Slightly disappointed there is no driver screen like my 18 S but really hoping the back window goes down or is removable.

Screenshot_20230818_101457_Facebook.jpg
Still waiting as well. I am hoping for rear dropdown wall for hauling longer items. Worst case would be back window opening. If I calculate the waiting list correctly and they follow the order timing, I would be at about 5,000 and 30,000.
Sponsored