Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Wealth advisor
Country flag
I ordered the night of the reveal... I didn’t get an email or a login... I’ve since created a login but my reservation isn’t there... I need to change from one motor to three... however I can’t cause my reservation isn’t on my login. I’ve emailed every Tesla email I can find with no response. Does anyone have a contact or a suggestion?
Sponsored

OP
OP

TulsaCasey

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Wealth advisor
Country flag
I have my credit card statement showing they took my 100$

Cyber_Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Siennas (2)
Country flag
I ordered the night of the reveal... I didn’t get an email or a login... I’ve since created a login but my reservation isn’t there... I need to change from one motor to three... however I can’t cause my reservation isn’t on my login. I’ve emailed every Tesla email I can find with no response. Does anyone have a contact or a suggestion?
Tesla matches your reservation to your account by the email. So, if you created the account with the same email you used to place the reservation, it should appear. At least mine did, so that is all I know about that.

If you used a different email to reserve, create a new account with that email.

If you made a mistake entering the email when you made your reservation... wait a couple years and Tesla will start answering Cybertruck emails. They know there is no real point in doing so right now. Hundreds of thousands of emails asking questions for which there are no answers?

Patience. What you reserved can be changed when it comes time to actually order, in about two years. :)

OP
OP

TulsaCasey

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Wealth advisor
Country flag
Found it! For some crazy reason I ordered it using my work email! Got my order updated! I’m in the first 100,000 at least.. 95,000ish

hridge2020

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Aircraft Fixed/Rotary - Rocket/Missile/Spacecraft/Air Defense Scientist
Country flag
good ... I will rather be far in the ranks getting mine.. This way all the mistakes, glitches, complaints, the software will be worked out..
Sponsored