Poll: Which special features will Cybertruck have?

What features do you think the Cybertruck will feature?

• Total voters

Schuyler

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado Duramax, Cadillac VSport, C7 Corvette
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
All these things cost extra money. I don't think it needs any of them.
Sponsored

ModelAZ

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Ordered
Country flag
I don’t need anything super fancy. Just a cool design, good range, good bed size.

Other than that please fit in my garage for charging and don’t be so high I need a ladder to wash. :LOL:

CYBRTRKJERZ

First Name
Jerz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500, CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
If no tank turn feature, 4 wheel steering would be cool and fully adjustable ride height with several inches of travel.

Tesla

First Name
Elon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicles
Roadster, Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Country flag
If it has a tonneau cover over the bed, do you guys think it will be lined with solar panels? Or a solar roof, maybe?

Would be fairly useful for a work site, or camping...

rbest

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500 4x4 hemi, Ram 1500 4x4 3.6 l
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Just need it to be good on snow trails and have 400 to 500 miles in real range. A bed cover would sweeten the deal.

Old Spice

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Polaris RZR
Country flag
If it has a tonneau cover over the bed, do you guys think it will be lined with solar panels? Or a solar roof, maybe?

Would be fairly useful for a work site, or camping...
Terrific idea! Although how durable and rugged are solar panel surfaces?

I had a thought today how nice it’d be if there was a charge port on both sides of the Cybrtrk and then allow both ports to be plugged in simultaneously for 2x charging speed at supercharger! ?

Tesla

First Name
Elon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicles
Roadster, Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Country flag
Terrific idea! Although how durable and rugged are solar panel surfaces?

I had a thought today how nice it’d be if there was a charge port on both sides of the Cybrtrk and then allow both ports to be plugged in simultaneously for 2x charging speed at supercharger! ?
Well considering tesla has consolidated with Solar city and built very strong solar roof tiles, I don't think it's too far-fetched. It'd be as durable as a headlight, mirror or windshield, etc...

I think the semi's mega charger is just that--but the battery and components have to be designed to handle all that amperage and heat.

Day One

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Citroen C5, Ford Territory
Occupation
Tesla Destination
Country flag
I am thinking of Function over Form.
Very little bodywork as such (as on current offerings.)
But a personnel carrier? Do they have style/ Do they date? Think Hummer, think Unimog,
And to start at under $50k? less bodywork would help. As the man said, many people won't like it but he does. Conventional folk wont like it, but the SpaceX chief, what would he design given a blank slate?
I think it is going to be a thumb his nose moment for convention. Why pay Boeing costs when a SpaceX approach will do the job better?

Cebliminal

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R/T Durango, Harley Davidsons, Toyota Tundra 4x4 put deposit down for Cybertruck
Occupation
Executive Chef/Food & Beverage Director
Country flag
Is it possible to have satellite solar panels that plug into the cybertruck for camping and store in a rack in the bed like I see a lot of off road trailers have. Or maybe they roll up or fold out.

gphenix

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
75th Anniversary Jeep Grand Cherokee, MERCEDES AMG SLC43
Country flag
Reason I chose airless tires over CTIS , Central Tire Inflation System, is this limits where you get your tires worked on. In some cases this is a full days job. Sometimes nice to have can be troublesome later. The reason I’d prefer airless is, I’m tired of airing my tires up after each temperature change.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Agreed. And it’d be most helpful off road when rock crawling, which I’m not sure this truck will really be designed for anyway. Just read news that Rivian filed a trademark for “Tank Mode” so it’d be have to be called something different on the Cybertruck.
CT is always a tank and doesn't need a Tank Mode name. Rivian is just trying to make you think their vehicle is tougher than it really is. For the turn on a dime move, perhaps there will be another name. Like CyberTurn. Or drift turn.
Sponsored