Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number!

Etchhead

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3P, 911 GT2, Excursion Max
Occupation
Semicon Exec
Country flag
RN112925188 Tri- Motor
Ordered a few days later after a few beers- it grew on me!

love the performance of my M3P and sold my big Ford F-350- this could be a great addition!
Sponsored

Rootinboy

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sequoia
Country flag
What's typical for the regional releases? I'm in Atlanta. Where would the release fall for us on the east coast?

nanimac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Model S, Audi Q5
Country flag
RN112784xxx
  • Dual Motor AWD
  • Full Self-Driving Capability

Last edited:

Zhe Wiz

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla MYP, 2015 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
FileMaker Developer
Country flag
RN112937004 Dual Motor FSD
RN113132965 Tri Motor FSD

Hurry up already. :)

CTruckTooBig

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TriMotor
Occupation
Database Administrator
Country flag
Dual Motor AWD
Full Self-Driving Capability
RN113179429
I put your number in the spreadsheet. The link is on page 8 or 9 of the post. If you use the link you could correct any mistake I made. With the rough guesstimate this provides us, we are at over 435K pre-orders.
Hope you don't mind.
What day and time did you place your pre-order?

1kEE

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 / Cummins Diesel (two of them)
Occupation
Engineering / trading / having fun at the shop with friends
Country flag
Just joined the forum.... Ordered 12/08/2019, RN113155780 tri motor with FSD.

Been a pickup truck driver my whole life, never owned a car. First truck was a 1952 Willys that I wanted to restore but as a clueless kid failed, had a hard time and gave up. Had only diesel pickups since, a few Fords early on and then went to Cummins diesel (in a lousy Dodge lol) from the late 90's though currently. Like military trucks, turbine engines, and been a bit (understatement lol) of a Tesla fan from like the early days. Been fascinated with anything high power and energy density my whole life (turbines, rockets, nuclear power, high power density electric motors).

Really looking forward to playing around with the Cybertruck. Not sure if it will be what I want or expect (honestly not sure what I'm expecting) but had to order, it was tearing me up inside not doing it. I really hope it's a "hardcore" enough truck to satisfy my silly taste lol. I do like to tow heavy industrial loads on occasion. And I do like the idea of a turbine range extender.

OK enough of an intro lol

Last edited:

CTruckTooBig

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TriMotor
Occupation
Database Administrator
Country flag
Just joined the forum.... Ordered 12/08/2019, RN113155780 tri motor with FSD.

Been a pickup truck driver my whole life, never owned a car. First truck was a 1952 Willys that I wanted to restore but as a clueless kid failed, had a hard time and gave up. Had only diesel pickups since, a few Fords early on and then went to Cummins diesel (in a lousy Dodge lol) from the late 90's though currently. Like military trucks, turbine engines, and been a bit (understatement lol) of a Tesla fan from like the early days. Been fascinated with anything high power and energy density my whole life (turbines, rockets, nuclear power, high power density electric motors).

Really looking forward to playing around with the Cybertruck. Not sure if it will be what I want or expect (honestly not sure what I'm expecting) but had to order, it was tearing me up inside not doing it. I really hope it's a "hardcore" enough truck to satisfy my silly taste lol. I do like to tow heavy industrial loads on occasion. And I do like the idea of a turbine range extender.

OK enough of an intro lol
Welcome! Keep in mind 14,000 is max towing capacity even with the Tri Motor. Wondering how you define heavy industrial loads...

1kEE

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 / Cummins Diesel (two of them)
Occupation
Engineering / trading / having fun at the shop with friends
Country flag
Welcome! Keep in mind 14,000 is max towing capacity even with the Tri Motor. Wondering how you define heavy industrial loads...
A forklift on a trailer (14k lbs towed weight) would be on the lighter end and a gooseneck at 20k would be on the heavier. If the cybertruck could do that nicely and safely I would be stoked. If no, not the end of the world, use the Tesla as a daily driver and another truck for hauling. However, I will probably spend a lot of time hoping there’s a higher weight capacity option (like 1/2 ton vs 3/4 or 1 ton).

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3, LR AWD Cybertruck on order, 2020 Suburu Outback XT Limited
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It's possible. But your comment makes me wonder if a block was reserved by Tesla for employees, some kind of founders edition maybe, publications testers, safety testing, etc... Quite possible. Hopefully someone who knows more about this will respond.
I believe this.

CTruckTooBig

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TriMotor
Occupation
Database Administrator
Country flag
I believe this.
Hard to say. He could have reserved such a block before the released starting reservation number. It's a lot now in any case.
Sponsored