Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number!

TeslaMURF

First Name
MURF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck, Ford
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Country flag
For what it's worth, that is 306,011 higher than the lowest RN number known here.

What that really means in terms of how many will be produced before your number comes up is unknown.
How did you calculate that? I am not clear on the Reservation# methodology! Please enlighten us neophytes.
Kindest Regards,
TeslaMURF
Sponsored

Cyber_Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Siennas (2)
Country flag
How did you calculate that? I am not clear on the Reservation# methodology! Please enlighten us neophytes.
Kindest Regards,
TeslaMURF
TeslaMURF,
I'm just guessing. I think the RN# is sequential and the lowest reported RN is TeslaJoe's (RN112746487). The difference between anyone's number and that is, I am guessing, their approximate 'place in line'.
There are several caveats:
1 - this is all a guess
2 - California gets first sales
3 - the RN list may include Y, Roadster and Semi reservations
4 - certain configurations will be available sooner than others
5 - there are lots of duplicates from reservation site timeouts and errors

TeslaMURF

First Name
MURF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck, Ford
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Country flag
TeslaMURF,
I'm just guessing. I think the RN# is sequential and the lowest reported RN is TeslaJoe's (RN112746487). The difference between anyone's number and that is, I am guessing, their approximate 'place in line'.
There are several caveats:
1 - this is all a guess
2 - California gets first sales
3 - the RN list may include Y, Roadster and Semi reservations
4 - certain configurations will be available sooner than others
5 - there are lots of duplicates from reservation site timeouts and errors
Tesla YouTubers "Now You Know" "Like Tesla" "Teslamomics" etc... They will know, someone should ask them all to make a video on the issue. I am too sick & tired to do so, off to sleep now - Thanks Nyquil - Ugh I am miserable. Goodnight y'all!

VI Tesla

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck
Country flag
Ordered my Dual Motor as well. Model 3 needs company.
My new brand loyalty. Was a Toyota guy, but nothing like being a Telsa owner. Something new every month or so to make it better (ie 5% power upgrades, etc.). What other brand gets better after purchase?

TeslaMURF

First Name
MURF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck, Ford
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Country flag
Ordered my Dual Motor as well. Model 3 needs company.
My new brand loyalty. Was a Toyota guy, but nothing like being a Telsa owner. Something new every month or so to make it better (ie 5% power upgrades, etc.). What other brand gets better after purchase?
Answer = A young hottie virtuous fiance who becomes your wife. Oh yea, she gets better over time, especially the 1st 5 years.

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
Reserved a tri-motor today. RN113069426

JayP90X

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P90D
Country flag
Just placed a second order, this time for a tri-motor (my first was for a dual motor). Hoping they beat the 3 yr estimate!

Tesla Cybertruck Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number! 5D0E0EA5-1E7C-4C6E-8F53-32692A48788B

Joelm

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo, Tesla M3, Cybertruck
Occupation
Self employeed
Country flag
This was my second order as fast as I could complete my first. Both of mine are tri fsd.

Tesla Cybertruck Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number! C89E5BB8-62BA-4574-BD8C-80C5CCA10D15

Allan Holder

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Engineering student
The actual CyberTruck produced in 2 years will be much more packed with features than what we saw in the intro.
That was nothing more than a bare-bones concept vehicle. Even now, lots of folks are producing improved computer renders of the Cybertruck. See below ... wow! 5 yrs ago, I said Tesla would become the World's largest auto company. Nobody believed me.
Tesla Cybertruck Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number! BBXz4zy

Joelm

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self employeed
Country flag
Tesla does seem to be on the right path. Since the model 3 they have 250-500k worth of pre-orders per model by the time the car ships. Only losing 30-35 percent of orders. They have approximately 20 billion in long term debt VW has 159B, GM averages about 200B and that does not include the almost 17 billion back to tax payers.

Cyber_Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Siennas (2)
Country flag
Tesla does seem to be on the right path. Since the model 3 they have 250-500k worth of pre-orders per model by the time the car ships. Only losing 30-35 percent of orders. They have approximately 20 billion in long term debt VW has 159B, GM averages about 200B and that does not include the almost 17 billion back to tax payers.
My thinking is based on things Elon has said, primarily that if Tesla fails as a business, it is okay because it has succeeded in creating the shift to EVs. He has never been in it to make it the biggest auto company, but to be the biggest innovator.

And if the owner doesn't want it 100% I just can't see it happening.

Except by default when the big companies collapse (again).

Joelm

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self employeed
Country flag
My thinking is based on things Elon has said, primarily that if Tesla fails as a business, it is okay because it has succeeded in creating the shift to EVs. He has never been in it to make it the biggest auto company, but to be the biggest innovator.

And if the owner doesn't want it 100% I just can't see it happening.

Except by default when the big companies collapse (again).
I don’t need or want Tesla to be the biggest. Look at Toyota when they tried, look at what it took for VW Group, etc.

I just want them to continue to innovate and make the best products for the money paid.