Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Yaris
Occupation
Driver
Country flag
There was a good LA Times piece on how 1.4 million Tweets produced by Bots over a decade helped spin things more favorable to negative news for Tesla. 20% of all Tesla tweets were from bots. It correlated with keeping up the price in the face of bad news. For us stockholders be reassured that those bots are busy working to keep the price of the stock up. The article made it clear that they didn't know the source of the bots. so no reason to believe Tesla is risking another SEC fraud investigation.
By "good piece" you mean, article written by long term TeslaQ member, E-mailed to lazy corporate newspaper reporter?
Sponsored

cybguy

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Pilatus PC-12, 2016 Bolt, 2024 Forester
Occupation
Temporarily unRetired
Country flag
By "good piece" you mean, article written by long term TeslaQ member, E-mailed to lazy corporate newspaper reporter?
Good = informative.
I both trade TSLA on swings and have some TSLA I'm long on. The more information the better on any stock in my book. Sure you can have your head in the sand and get lucky occasionally but I wouldn't count on ignorance being a strength with investing.

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
I stopped reading at "Gordon Johnson" .....

rlhamil

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Trans Am WS6, 2007 PT Cruiser GT
Occupation
retired
Country flag
It is utterly inconceivable Gordon Johnson would admit Tesla stock price is above 90 dollars. What happened to him? Did he bump his head? Is he ok?

-concerned Tesla share holder
Sponsored