Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Kudos to OCDetailing in Fremont

Wow OCD continuing to put out top notch work.
Any chance we could get an idea on the wrap and tinting cost?

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
My new favorite 😍. Was not a fan of black but it’s wearing me down 😂. It just looks good.

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Awaiting Cyberbeast
Country flag
I don’t think the Video does justice to this incredible work. Sometimes it looks straight from CGI. Hope I get to see this in real sometime to really admire the beautiful work! :love:🤟

scottyah

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mountaineer
Country flag
looks cool, though I wonder how many kids they're going to run over

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR, 2022 Tesla Model X LR
Occupation
Manager is Software Development
Country flag

That looks AMAZING!!

Functional question: where do the side repeaters display in the cabin to show what is to your left and right? Does the Cybertruck auto detect that the side mirrors have been removed and then display the video feed from the repeaters on either side onto the screen, like it does with the rear view? Any videos or pictures of this setup inside the cabin?

OP
OP

baxbki

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 M3P, '24 Cybertruck
Country flag
That looks AMAZING!!

Functional question: where do the side repeaters display in the cabin to show what is to your left and right? Does the Cybertruck auto detect that the side mirrors have been removed and then display the video feed from the repeaters on either side onto the screen, like it does with the rear view? Any videos or pictures of this setup inside the cabin?
Functional question: where do the side repeaters display in the cabin to show what is to your left and right?

The YouTube video linked below does a great job demonstrating the camera views with one exception: when turning left or right while driving, the camera view will shift from the rear facing view to the fender view on the same side as the indicated blinker (e.g., if left blinker is activated, the left rear facing camera view replaces the rear/ tailgate camera view on the display box within the monitor)​

Does the Cybertruck auto detect that the side mirrors have been removed (?)....

Not that I am aware of. All software functions are identical to when the mirrors are installed (as of 3/12/2024).​

...and then display the video feed from the repeaters on either side onto the screen, like it does with the rear view?

This option is available whether or not the cameras are installed. Reference the linked YouTube video above for a demonstration.​

Cyber1qhorsey

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD Expedition, Escape, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Why don't you delete the rear view mirror, improved? ... "Officer I didn't know mirrors are required!"
Are they? But very slick!

OP
OP

baxbki

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 M3P, '24 Cybertruck
Country flag
Some states require only 1 physical mirror, so I am legal by keeping the rear view mirror

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR, 2022 Tesla Model X LR
Occupation
Manager is Software Development
Country flag
Functional question: where do the side repeaters display in the cabin to show what is to your left and right?

The YouTube video linked below does a great job demonstrating the camera views with one exception: when turning left or right while driving, the camera view will shift from the rear facing view to the fender view on the same side as the indicated blinker (e.g., if left blinker is activated, the left rear facing camera view replaces the rear/ tailgate camera view on the display box within the monitor)​

Does the Cybertruck auto detect that the side mirrors have been removed (?)....

Not that I am aware of. All software functions are identical to when the mirrors are installed (as of 3/12/2024).​

...and then display the video feed from the repeaters on either side onto the screen, like it does with the rear view?

This option is available whether or not the cameras are installed. Reference the linked YouTube video above for a demonstration.​
Thank you for sharing that video and it's even better than I expected. Looking forward to playing with the controls on my own Cybertruck someday soon! :)

LexusCyber

First Name
Marius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus LS460 AWD V8
Country flag
With the light reflecting off it at certain angles, this actually looks like a Grand Piano! 👍🏼
you mean... vs Grand Frigidaire? 😂 make the Cybertruck look like U want.... I love the grand Cybertruck in gloss black... I wish there is a trend to make it really affordable to reskin CTs so people start doing it often.. like on a yearly cadence!
Sponsored