kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Pre-ordered CT Tri Motor, F250, Toyota Tundra, Jeep Wrangler X, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Self employed Ice cream industry, Snow Plowing, Charter Fishing on the Great Lake Erie, Commercial Properties
Country flag
Thank you. As a stock holder I can only hope that the transition from factory to buyer goes smoothly and that the ramp up goes fast but also smoothly. I drive in Ontario and see many Teslas. In Cleveland Ohio my brother and I are noticing more but not nearly as Ontario. Toronto is a hot bed of Teslas as gas was $1.94 when we were there three weeks ago. Luckily I had some free supercharging. In Ontario it is like $1 per kWh vs Cleveland area about 38 cents. there is some exchange rate but still higher. I'll let everyone know how delivery goes. My wrap is set up for June 16th. Gloss Red
Sponsored

Cyberjam

First Name
Stotnova
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FS AWD, miniHummer EV (grandkids)
Occupation
Retired/sometime Rockstar
Country flag
Thank you. As a stock holder I can only hope that the transition from factory to buyer goes smoothly and that the ramp up goes fast but also smoothly. I drive in Ontario and see many Teslas. In Cleveland Ohio my brother and I are noticing more but not nearly as Ontario. Toronto is a hot bed of Teslas as gas was $1.94 when we were there three weeks ago. Luckily I had some free supercharging. In Ontario it is like $1 per kWh vs Cleveland area about 38 cents. there is some exchange rate but still higher. I'll let everyone know how delivery goes. My wrap is set up for June 16th. Gloss Red
Gloss Red!!!! You're not shy. What an eyeball magnet that will be! 😚

Snlass

Banned
Banned
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model x
Country flag
The impossible, mythical email finally arrived for me: RN11301 <- it's stupid that I've memorized this by now....

Anyway! Looking forward to joining the owners club :)

Screenshot 2024-03-31 181126.png
What was the number after the 1? and when did you place your original reservation? I am 113018 and reserved on 11/26/19, just curious how close I might be

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Pre-ordered CT Tri Motor, F250, Toyota Tundra, Jeep Wrangler X, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Self employed Ice cream industry, Snow Plowing, Charter Fishing on the Great Lake Erie, Commercial Properties
Country flag
Previously posted……..

I did apply for stockholders advantage early delivery. Not sure if that helped because nothing has been said about that. I got the invite last Saturday and notice of delivery and VIN this afternoon. Delivery 4:30 Monday. My original RES # is 113039725. My brother is two weeks behind me. I'm super excited. Just can't wait. I need to get it wrapped and then give my cousin a ride. His health is failing fast and this makes me happy he will get to ride in it.

Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, 2020 Model Y
Country flag
What was the number after the 1? and when did you place your original reservation? I am 113018 and reserved on 11/26/19, just curious how close I might be
Did you get the invite to configure?

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
My truck is being delivered Monday! I got the notice to complete the order last Saturday to configure and today for delivery Monday.

Medman

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
30 days? IDK. But I'm pretty sure everything will move along faster for you than it did for the last batch of reservation numbers. A lot of bumps in the road have been smoothed out, Elon has said Delivery is being streamlined, and anyone not recently fired is probably on their feet. 30 days? Who knows!
I'm still impatiently waiting. Didn't hit the 30 days I'd guessed as that pedal recall and no invites going out for a couple weeks sure seemed to slow it down. But maybe in next couple weeks as it appears to be moving again. Who knows is right.

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I totally understand as I can’t wait until Monday

panthar

First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y , CyberTruck
Country flag
I did apply for stockholders advantage early delivery. Not sure if that helped because nothing has been said about that. I got the invite last Saturday and notice of delivery and VIN this afternoon. Delivery 4:30 Monday. My original RES # is 113039725. My brother is two weeks behind me. I'm super excited. Just can't wait. I need to get it wrapped and then give my cousin a ride. His health is failing fast and this makes me happy he will get to ride in it.
Where are you located ? Must be not TX FL CA

R. SEVEN

First Name
R. SEVEN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX 450H, Cybertruck (ordered)
Occupation
RETIRED
Country flag
The impossible, mythical email finally arrived for me: RN11301 <- it's stupid that I've memorized this by now....

My RN113050 $1000 deposit on 3/21/24. Do they actually send you an email? Haven't heard one word.

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Previously Posted.....

We are in Cleveland Ohio and the service center is in Lyndhurst, Ohio

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
My RN113050 $1000 deposit on 3/21/24. Do they actually send you an email? Haven't heard one word.
Yes I got an email for delivery asking for my insurance documents and to schedule a time for delivery at the SC. Monday at 4:30. My insurance will bi in effect Monday. I do however have to get some funds together Monday morning.

Cyberjam

First Name
Stotnova
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FS AWD, miniHummer EV (grandkids)
Occupation
Retired/sometime Rockstar
Country flag

Ha! Wait until you've memorized the VIN (like I have).