CyberTally

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 M3P, 2023 MYLR, CT DM AWD delivered 3/6/24
Occupation
Tree Farmer, Retired Computer Scientist, AP CS Instructor, Embedded Control Designer, Electrical Contractor
Country flag
Statistics by state from "Submitted Orders List"

I thought the following analysis might be of interest to CTOC members. Only Invitation Dates that conform were included. This counters the rumor that early invitations were sent ONLY to customers in CA and TX. My invitation date is highlighted.

I'd like to see info from the federal agency that maintains serial number data, if anyone knows how to access that. It may give some idea how many vehicles are being produced.

Tesla Cybertruck Rollout statistics by State from "Submitted Orders List" Rollout by state
Sponsored

REM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Telsa Model 3 Standard Range+ Extra Supermega
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Looks like Tesla is strategically spreading them out to me.

My bet is that they have short rolling phases for until the first major ramp up. For example, first few CTs period have been delivered very local to the factory. Next few batches as well. Then start sending a few a little further away (CA). Then send a dozen or so to AZ, CO, FL. The areas where there is at least one fully trained and ready shop to take care of any oddities.

OP
OP
CyberTally

CyberTally

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 M3P, 2023 MYLR, CT DM AWD delivered 3/6/24
Occupation
Tree Farmer, Retired Computer Scientist, AP CS Instructor, Embedded Control Designer, Electrical Contractor
Country flag
The remaining states are less than 2% of the total. If you’re interested in a particular state, use Ctrl-F to look for your two-letter state abbreviation in the listing.

cyberpeepsula

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY, M3
Country flag
Statistics by state from "Submitted Orders List"

I thought the following analysis might be of interest to CTOC members. Only Invitation Dates that conform were included. This counters the rumor that early invitations were sent ONLY to customers in CA and TX. My invitation date is highlighted.

I'd like to see info from the federal agency that maintains serial number data, if anyone knows how to access that. It may give some idea how many vehicles are being produced.

Rollout by state.jpg
Thanks for putting that together.

CyberJay

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD (two), Model Y
Occupation
Oncology Biotech Exec | GOD BLESS THE USA
Country flag
Looks like Tesla is strategically spreading them out to me.

My bet is that they have short rolling phases for until the first major ramp up. For example, first few CTs period have been delivered very local to the factory. Next few batches as well. Then start sending a few a little further away (CA). Then send a dozen or so to AZ, CO, FL. The areas where there is at least one fully trained and ready shop to take care of any oddities.
As a NJ resident, I wonder if its "STRATEGICALLY ADVANTAGEOUS" to avoid colder, snowy areas as much as possible during the rollout - that way the experience of cold weather range, snow performance, salt erosion and dust can be avoided.... till kinks worked out NEXT winter season....

M0unt41nm4n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Ford F350 Plat, 22 F150 Plat, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Country flag
As a NJ resident, I wonder if its "STRATEGICALLY ADVANTAGEOUS" to avoid colder, snowy areas as much as possible during the rollout - that way the experience of cold weather range, snow performance, salt erosion and dust can be avoided.... till kinks worked out NEXT winter season....
Well here in CO, we do get crazy amounts of snow/ice and it can be quite cold. Where I live they are forecasting a low of 6 degrees this coming weekend. We also use a lot of Magnesium Chloride on the roads as well as sand/stones. So we are top dead center of "winter" issues. :ROFLMAO:

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, SOON to be Cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
If Tesla cared about "STRATEGICALLY ADVANTAGEOUS" then they wouldn't have launched in November and have all the Youtubers test in cooler temperatures. The Cybertruck definitely took a social media hit because of the cooler launch.

This is just the way that Tesla has pretty well done it. (except adding Texas this time to the initial states)
California was getting their Model 3s for 6 months before they made it to the east coast. There's at least a chance that it may be shorter this time.
Sponsored