Screaming into the Cyber void

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
I hear you! I had to play the waiting game before. It was 4 years before the Gen 5 Camaro went from concept to showroom (2006 - 2010). I was equally excited sitting in the concept at an Auto Show and remember waiting patiently and following its development. The appearance of the car in the 2007 Transformers movie... in my favorite color only made the wait worse. After the 2008 financial calamity and GM's 2009 bankruptcy, I lost hope for a while.

But I eventually scored a barely used 2010 Transformers Edition SS in 2011 which made the wait worthwhile. I still have it.

Also, it took a full 4 years for me to restore my DeLorean before I could enjoy it on the streets. This was self imposed. I wanted to restore it to a high level and ensure all systems were solid beforehand. There were many times that I wanted to take the car off the jack stands and go for a spin. But I knew that by doing this, I would lose the motivation to finish the car.

Patience is a virtue! I'm sure the CT will blow our minds at delivery. :)

Tesla Cybertruck Screaming into the Cyber void ima

bfdog

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F250, Honda Element, GX470
Country flag
I feel your pain. Friday night I just about talked myself into an EV car alternative for pickup (pun) Saturday or Sunday. Figured wait is too longe for CT. And bolt is cheaper. Woke up and truck wouldn’t start. a Cyber truck is meant to be for me? Came back from the job I had to go on(towing a dump trailer and tractor with a Gx 470) and truck started with no problem (that time). Need CT now. Also need to save or unload some more though.

OP
OP
Dids

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
For a small fee Tesla now offers Cyberhibernation..............you know.............go in now and you'll wake up in the Cybervault during delivery..............
Oh I heard that. I thought they called it cybernation and that you ended up on Mars. What do they do, keep you in a cybercophagus till they produce the truck?

PACEMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri-Motor Cybertruck, P3D- Tesla Model 3 Stealth Performance, 4Runner TRD/ORP, F350 diesel dually
Country flag
Yes, yes you are correct, Sir! It is indeed called Cybernation, my bad. As far as the cybercophagus goes that depends on how much you are willing to pay, I think.

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
Maybe while in cybernation, you could be wired into the Tesla system and be a part of the AI machine learning. Then you become a cyberorg. Actually I think this is how the Matrix started. When it is time for delivery you have to choose the red pill or the blue pill.

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
I'm thinking of taking up a hobby while waiting for my Cybertruck........hummmm.....beer and hookers......naaa......need the money for the Cybertruck........another hot rod truck..........naaaa...........need the money for the Cybertruck........maybe a big screen TV for the mancave.......naaaa,,,,need to save money for the Cybertruck..........damn.......this thing just brought me into a level of clean living and financial responsibility two ex-wives couldn't make happen..........SOMEBODY SAVE ME FROM MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
I've been waiting so hard it hurts. Are we really over a year away? Losing...hope... it's getting dark... so dark... can't take it any long...

larryboy31

First Name
larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Dodge turbo diesel ext. cab,2016 Nissan versa, 2021 Subaru cross trek
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I started waiting for an Elio in 2015. About the time I gave up on the Elio I found the CT. I am 75 so the wait is serious. It takes me 10 or 15 years to put some serious wear on a pickup. I think someone is going to get a nice used CT!

scomer

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I started waiting for an Elio in 2015. About the time I gave up on the Elio I found the CT. I am 75 so the wait is serious. It takes me 10 or 15 years to put some serious wear on a pickup. I think someone is going to get a nice used CT!
I'm 72 but I'm thinking that future researchers will discover that the long sought answer to age reversal will be to spend lots of time in a stainless steel electric vehicle (they will discover that a mysterious resonance occurs within the stainless steel enclosure that resonates with chromosonal telomeres and induces autonomous propagation.).
Sponsored