James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2021 Model Y, 2024 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired military and government
Country flag
I've finished my survey for the Power Share Backup installation but haven't received any confirmation regarding my eligibility. Has anyone from Seattle, particularly Issaquah, received their confirmation?
I just had a video consult with NW Solar last week, where I took video to show electrical panel, meter area, and possible PowerShare Gateway location.

I should have more information this week about the installation process and scheduling.
Sponsored

Spacenoddle

First Name
Nan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I just had a video consult with NW Solar last week, where I took video to show electrical panel, meter area, and possible PowerShare Gateway location.

I should have more information this week about the installation process and scheduling.
Did you receive the VIN yet?

Jamezam

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Did you receive the VIN yet?
No, however, NW Solar stated since Tesla asked them NW Solar to prepare for a PS Gateway install, in their experience Tesla is probably close to assigning a VIN.

However, 😂 , Tesla doesn't plan on a software install for the PS Gateway until June. My point being, just because NW Solar thinks a VIN is imminent, in Tesla time, that could be June.

Spacenoddle

First Name
Nan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag
No, however, NW Solar stated since Tesla asked them NW Solar to prepare for a PS Gateway install, in their experience Tesla is probably close to assigning a VIN.

However, 😂 , Tesla doesn't plan on a software install for the PS Gateway until June. My point being, just because NW Solar thinks a VIN is imminent, in Tesla time, that could be June.
That is good, i was so worried to get the VIN these days since i will be out of country for 3 week but i received the email from NW solar this morning. it would ruin my trip plan if i receive the vin during next 2 weeks.

swinefeaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Awd
Country flag
That is good, i was so worried to get the VIN. it would ruin my trip plan if i receive the vin during next 2 weeks.
Why cause you wouldn't be able to sleep? Haha
No vin here either. At least they could give me one digit

Jamezam

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
That is good, i was so worried to get the VIN these days since i will be out of country for 3 week but i received the email from NW solar this morning. it would ruin my trip plan if i receive the vin during next 2 weeks.
I can pick it up for you, if you're out of the country and it's ready... 😂

Rook-E

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
I was speaking with NW Solar before getting my VIN. Paid the deposit and they notified Tesla of payment so the equipment could get shipped out.
A few days later, I got my VIN (probably not connected but who knows).

Tesla called today and said truck is in transit and should be here and ready for pickup in a few weeks. I am also cutting it close as I'm on vacation in early April, so hopefully no delays.

Alan

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 S90D ,2014Tacoma, Cyberbeast ordered 2/13/24
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Talk to your service center. They said I could give my son a power of attorney and a check and he could pick it up. Lynnwood service center is hoping to have 4 prepared for delivery this Saturday.

swinefeaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Awd
Country flag
Talk to your service center. They said I could give my son a power of attorney and a check and he could pick it up. Lynnwood service center is hoping to have 4 prepared for delivery this Saturday.
Aw shit too bad no truck for me :(
Congrats though!
Sponsored