Set delivery center for pickup

Scurvmaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 chevy colorado, 2020 Model Y
Country flag
For those who have set their delivery dates and/or picked up your FS CT, we're you able to select any delivery center you wanted or was is selected for you? I am trying to pick it up at an Austin service center instead of one in my state.
Sponsored

CyberSleeze

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3
Country flag
For those who have set their delivery dates and/or picked up your FS CT, we're you able to select any delivery center you wanted or was is selected for you? I am trying to pick it up at an Austin service center instead of one in my state.
That will be listed under “registration details” in the app for your order. If the location is not desired, you need to coordinate with tesla. However, making changes to delivery location can adversely affect on time delivery originally promised. Especially in the case of a center that has yet to receive “training” on CT’s

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, SOON to be Cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Not gonna happen.
Sponsored