ModelAZ

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Ordered
Country flag
Check out this custom design wrapped and modded Cyberbeast by @Unpluggedperformance @UP_Frank :love::love::love::love:

We themed this completely custom-designed wrap for @salomondrin after the iconic P-51 Mustang Bomber from the 40s and 50s with the famous ‘shark mouth’. Every detail was hand drawn and specifically positioned by our auto spa for the CT’s shape and lines. Paired with 20” UP-03 Beadlock wheels and BFG KO3 tires to add to the aggressive stance.

Tesla Cybertruck Shark Mouth P-51 Mustang Bomber custom wrap & modified Cybertruck (CyberBeast) by Unplugged Performance 🫡 GMs2K-HbAAAXQhN

Tesla Cybertruck Shark Mouth P-51 Mustang Bomber custom wrap & modified Cybertruck (CyberBeast) by Unplugged Performance 🫡 GMrRHABasAI3aV7

Tesla Cybertruck Shark Mouth P-51 Mustang Bomber custom wrap & modified Cybertruck (CyberBeast) by Unplugged Performance 🫡 GMrRHABasAAqeJm

Tesla Cybertruck Shark Mouth P-51 Mustang Bomber custom wrap & modified Cybertruck (CyberBeast) by Unplugged Performance 🫡 GMrRHABasAEnOOI

SOME VIDEOS --

Sponsored

wtibbit

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Yukon XL
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag
All it needs are a few riveted-on patches over dog-fight bullet holes, and a few "kill" markings. Maybe Ford Raptor icons for the kills.

LinkWar88

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
NA
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
"Simpsons did it"! I asked for this design months ago on the form and Unplugged performance must be have seen it lol. Unplugged put the shark wayyy to far back what a shame..🤣

Tesla Cybertruck Shark Mouth P-51 Mustang Bomber custom wrap & modified Cybertruck (CyberBeast) by Unplugged Performance 🫡 Screenshot_20240504_204617_Chrome

Feathermerchant

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, F150, Sorento
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Any actual pictures of the 'P-51 Bomber' ?
I've heard of the P-51 Mustang.
The P-40 Warhawk was decorated with the shark's mouth for the American Volunteer Group flying in China before the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor. Also known as the Flying Tigers.

tingmo13

First Name
tashi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model Y
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
it's gonna get better & better and the haters gonna have heart attack!

Kahpernicus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Country flag
Gonna be a debbie downer.

Missed opportunity to make a super graphic, instead of doing the eye on the doors, it should have been part of the a pillar window, and that would make the teeth much bigger going from window sill to floorboards.

Other wise looks really dope.

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Not for mine, but I still like it. Looks ready for a Mad Max sequel!

- ÆCIII

Tedacules

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I3
Country flag
Any actual pictures of the 'P-51 Bomber' ?
I've heard of the P-51 Mustang.
The P-40 Warhawk was decorated with the shark's mouth for the American Volunteer Group flying in China before the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor. Also known as the Flying Tigers.
Older A-10s had the tiger month on the side of the nose.
Sponsored