LexusCyber

First Name
Marius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus LS460 AWD V8
Country flag
this is one of the best wraps out there and on par or better with the custom wrap we saw on the SpaceX sponsored CT doing off-road on sand dunes.... can't wait to get mine and get creative.

I wish there was company can bring the wrap cost to $1000 price point by the means of automation or any other tricks ( get Tesla Optimus to wrap my CT?:unsure:) so people can go really wild with wrapping... pipedream I know... but Optimus is coming and that is one skill he better have 😂

@Tsportline: how about experimenting with a CT wrap subscription service that includes a max of 4 wraps/year? customer can choose vinyl or PPF ( PPF extra charge only to cover material costs) + single color or custom (for a little extra $1k for custom)... can you automate the process to make those wraps at scale?

how about a They could refresh their design every 3 months chasing the perfect wrap that fits the mood of the quarter 🧐 , or to reflect special events in their life.

CT .. the most wrapped vehicle in history...and the least wrapped (for purists who want the SS) 😂

LexusCyber

First Name
Marius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus LS460 AWD V8
Country flag
and a few little drones shelved and ready to go in the back of the CT? you'd be Robocop+ 😂

Feathermerchant

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, F150, Sorento
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I know about the A-10 I was asking about a P-51 bomber.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
"Simpsons did it"! I asked for this design months ago on the form and Unplugged performance must be have seen it lol. Unplugged put the shark wayyy to far back what a shame..🤣

Screenshot_20240504_204617_Chrome.jpg
Search google for 'Bomber Bill Mario Movie'. Bullet Bill is the name of the non-boss Mario enemy.

-Crissa

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
Point of order.
The P51 Mustang was a fighter/interceptor not a bomber although it could carry bombs under the wings. You're welcome.
Sponsored