Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Retired Army 1975-1997
Country flag
I just watched this video and thought that I would share. I looked to see if it was posted here yet but couldn’t find it. My apologies if someone has already shared.

Sponsored

ricinro

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla MY, 2001 ford Sportrac
Occupation
mech design engineer-ret.
Country flag
good video. We all know that there may be some some changes to the CT as the engineering is finalized for production vehicles. Most of us hope these are cool features but crash tests and laws may end up forcing some changes we may not like. oh well.

Royce

First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350
Country flag
I just watched this video and thought that I would share. I looked to see if it was posted here yet but couldn’t find it. My apologies if someone has already shared.

Nicely done Sir! Admittedly, I've been skeptical about Cybertruck, but the more I read and see, especially with videos like yours, the more intrigued I am about it. As a side note, I'm from Texas and had to smile when it was announced that the gigafactory was to be built here. Much like when Toyota built their Tundra plant in San Antonio, Tesla has decided to take on the big boys in their backyard.

OP
OP

Frank W

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Retired Army 1975-1997
Country flag
I agree with you 100%, the more I know the more excited I am. Can’t get here soon enough. Plus Elon’s comment basically saying that we don’t know enough about it to realize it’s awesomeness.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
One of the best vids on Cybertruck, well worth the time.
Sponsored