Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MYLR, '23 Mavrick Hybrid, '24? Cyberbeast
Occupation
Current Operations for... an organization
Country flag
Thanks!

At this point I am trying to keep my expectations low.....been disappointed before.

Besides, us commoners won't begin to take any deliveries until 1st quarter of 2024....and probably pretty slowly at first. I kinda expect to see my first real Cybertruck in person next year. Although I would be willing to drive 200-250 miles to see one.
Same. To the commoners! 🍻
Sponsored

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Thanks!

At this point I am trying to keep my expectations low.....been disappointed before.

Besides, us commoners won't begin to take any deliveries until 1st quarter of 2024....and probably pretty slowly at first.
It looks to me like whether you get it before New Years or not depends upon how close to the front of the line your reservation is. And this is largely a function of how smart you are.

Myself, I diddled around when it was first revealed because I didn't understand what I was looking at. I was stupid. And then by the time I figured it out, and knew that I wanted a reservation, Tesla's reservation system was swamped.

It was so frustrating entering it again and again, trying different computers, etc. I don't think I had felt that frantic for decades previously (and never since). It was a sickening experience to not be able to get my reservation in. I felt a wave of relief sweep over me when it finally worked but I think it took a half hour or something.

Those of you who were smarter than me, and didn't diddle around, those who understood the Cybertruck right off the bat, and knew what a beautiful machine they were looking at, will have very low reservation numbers and take delivery this year.

It's pretty pessimistic to think there will only be employee deliveries through the end of the year. That said, I probably won't get mine until April or so, thanks to my own stupidity!

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
It's pretty pessimistic to think there will only be employee deliveries through the end of the year. That said, I probably won't get mine until April or so, thanks to my own stupidity!
Heck, I entered my digits before the presentation was over, but... Didn't get a reservation number (just a thank you) until the next day.

I don't think at that point it mattered once they were swamped ^-^

-Crissa

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
C'mon, everyone, all together now...
WHERE THE FUCK...
IS MY CYBERTRUCK?!

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
It looks to me like whether you get it before New Years or not depends upon how close to the front of the line your reservation is. And this is largely a function of how smart you are.

Myself, I diddled around when it was first revealed because I didn't understand what I was looking at. I was stupid. And then by the time I figured it out, and knew that I wanted a reservation, Tesla's reservation system was swamped.

It was so frustrating entering it again and again, trying different computers, etc. I don't think I had felt that frantic for decades previously (and never since). It was a sickening experience to not be able to get my reservation in. I felt a wave of relief sweep over me when it finally worked but I think it took a half hour or something.

Those of you who were smarter than me, and didn't diddle around, those who understood the Cybertruck right off the bat, and knew what a beautiful machine they were looking at, will have very low reservation numbers and take delivery this year.

I completely comprende, Mr. Ass. I was, after I happened to somehow stumble upon the reveal, in what I can only describe as a Cyberhaze for the next couple of days. After realizing it's literally the truck of my dreams, I thought "What am I waiting for? A better truck? No such thing!", I made my res. Alas, I was above the 200,000 place in line by then. My only consolation has been the ever so slight trickle of people who've dropped off due to buying a Rivian ( 🤮 ) or death.
The other consolation has been hangin' with you fine folks since then, poring over ever Cybercrumb that comes our way.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Bigrin: I am with you buddy! Just start shipping. It is mid June and the line was supposed to be up and running by now. WHERE IS MY CYBERTRUCK????
Not sure how I missed the news that production was supposed to be up and running by June. Do you have a link?

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Oh, I don't put any credibility to random rumors without any supporting evidence beyond "I heard someone say".

That's because I make my living investing and my income depends upon accurate analysis. I simply don't even listen to stuff like that. I wouldn't claim "Cybertruck was supposed to already be in production", based on a singular rumor like that. Most rumors are false.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Oh, I don't put any credibility to random rumors without any supporting evidence beyond "I heard someone say".

That's because I make my living investing and my income depends upon accurate analysis. I simply don't even listen to stuff like that. I wouldn't claim "Cybertruck was supposed to already be in production", based on a singular rumor like that. Most rumors are false.
What you put credibility in unfortunately has no impact on what triggers others to post.

-Crissa

DoulosDS

First Name
DonS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Dual Motor FSD, 2011 Honda Pilot
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Holy shit, this thing is a goddamn tank! So badass.
Here in Oklahoma, storm-chasing is a big deal. We had T-storms with large hail and small tornados last night. CT will be the perfect chase vehicle!

MonkeyDeLuffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maverick
Occupation
Math In-and-Out
Country flag
At this point, I just pray my CT can be sealed properly, no water leak, lower wind noise, I will be happy. Give up on panel gap and trim misalignment.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Here in Oklahoma, storm-chasing is a big deal. We had T-storms with large hail and small tornados last night. CT will be the perfect chase vehicle!
With a lightening rod, Emmett Brown ingenuity, charge CT as you chase the storm.