Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (reserved), 2010 Chevrolet K2500HD PU
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Country flag
Hot Wheels has a remote controlled 1:10 model. It is about 18" long. You get that from Amazon. You can get Cyber socks and Cyber T-shirts and other Cyber clothing on the Tesla Store. I have the socks and have ordered the "Bulletproof" T-shirt. Back ordered. That item is Elon poking fun at himself (and Hans)!

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
Hot Wheels has a remote controlled 1:10 model. It is about 18" long. You get that from Amazon. You can get Cyber socks and Cyber T-shirts and other Cyber clothing on the Tesla Store. I have the socks and have ordered the "Bulletproof" T-shirt. Back ordered. That item is Elon poking fun at himself (and Hans)!
Dammit Art!

You just MADE me order a shirt and some socks!

Art O'Connor

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (reserved), 2010 Chevrolet K2500HD PU
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Country flag
Dammit Art!

So sorry :). Being summertime, I am frequently wearing shorts and showing off my Cybersocks. Showed them to a Rivian R1T owner! Ha! Lots of Rivians around Reno, Nevada. (Thousands of various Teslas - but no CT's) We got Semis running around, too. Remember, Giga 1 is here. Actually, I saw the CT prototype pulling out of the Tesla Service Center two years ago. Just got a brief glance. It was moving fast, of course. I am going to have lead foot problems with the law when I get mine ...

I got a friend that has one of the original roadsters and he goes through a set of tires every 10,000 miles driving up to work in Tahoe on Kingsberry Grade. Hope I can keep CT from making Goodyear rich!
Dammit Art!

So sorry :)! Being summer, I am running around in shorts. Just showed my CT socks to a Rivian R1T owner. Ha! R1T's are small - about the size of a GMC Canyon or Toyota Tacoma. At this stage of the game, Tesla should be able to release full dimensions. Why haven't they? If they really are going to be shipping in two weeks, it is too late to change anything. Also, I would like to see the webpage change. Show real production units, real production interiors, real specs and real dimensions.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
At this stage of the game, Tesla should be able to release full dimensions. Why haven't they? If they really are going to be shipping in two weeks, it is too late to change anything. Also, I would like to see the webpage change. Show real production units, real production interiors, real specs and real dimensions.
Because they don't need to, and they never have. It's effort they don't need to do, and so, don't.

I know it's frustrating, because I would love to start building my new parking spot, but that's how Tesla operates.

-Crissa