South Florida Orders

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Porsche Taycan Turbo, Tesla Model 3
Country flag
If anyone in the South Florida area wants to track our orders separately rather than constantly checking the master order tracking list (Cybertruck SUBMITTED ORDERS Tracking List & Stats), thought we could post here.

Ordered 12/19/23
FS AWD
Est. Delivery Jan-Mar 2024
Western Broward County
Sponsored

Cyberphantom

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I’m waiting on mine as well no vin yet.

Broward County

ordered 1/6/24

FS AWD
Reserved back in Sep19

sb2

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
FS AWD -

Deposit 11/22/2019 - Strange enough, I clicked "buy" 3x because the website was so slow. Ended up with 3 reservations. My highest number reservation was selected first RN112755xxx - my RN112754xxx reservations weren't selected yet.

Ordered 12/19/2024

Delivery 02/16 (tomorrow) at the Fort Lauderdale service center - it will be the second delivery at that center. They delivered one last week. It's taking them 30-40 hours PER TRUCK to "get up to spec" - I think that means installing any loose ends, polishing the steel, etc...

VIN 9xx

CyberMB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
I got the call yesterday from Miami Gardens store. Said the soonest they can drop off is 2/18 Sunday 2pm. Ordered 12/19/23 so about 60 days from order to drop off.
VIN #1382.

I did see a Cybertruck two days ago on Miami Beach. Didn't see any foundation badges on the back so that was confusing. When I saw the CT, I said to myself that it was a sign that I'd be getting th truck soon. Next day, Tesla called to set up the appointment. Of special irony is that I took a picture of a Cybertruck while driving a Model 3 and by sheer luck caught a Model S at the perfect moment. It's all about pattern recognition.
Tesla Cybertruck South Florida Orders IMG_3137

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
I got the call yesterday from Miami Gardens store. Said the soonest they can drop off is 2/18 Sunday 2pm. Ordered 12/19/23 so about 60 days from order to drop off.
VIN #1382.

I did see a Cybertruck two days ago on Miami Beach. Didn't see any foundation badges on the back so that was confusing. When I saw the CT, I said to myself that it was a sign that I'd be getting th truck soon. Next day, Tesla called to set up the appointment. Of special irony is that I took a picture of a Cybertruck while driving a Model 3 and by sheer luck caught a Model S at the perfect moment. It's all about pattern recognition.
IMG_3137.jpeg
What date did you get your VIN assigned ? also what is the first 5 of your RN# ?

CyberMB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
What date did you get your VIN assigned ? also what is the first 5 of your RN# ?
Seems so long ago, can hardly remember. I believe I got it on 1/31. That's when I got an app message to upload insurance information. The payment tab lit up on 2/6. RN11275.

CyberMB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
FYI on the process. The app doesn't update automatically for the scheduling date. Tesla will call directly, set up a day/time and then within 5 minutes, the app will show the delivery date.

I was refreshing the app multiple times a day and now know that was a waste of time.
I did receive my insurance card, went into the Teslsa App messages module, uploaded my new insurance card and actually got a message back that they received and updated my account.
I didn't get notification today about reviewing documents. Couple of documents need electronic signatures in the app.

Lastly, car delivery is scheduled for today between 2 and 4pm. Got a call at 2:06pm that he's finalizing everything and driving the car to me. He said he was topping of the battery to which I told him to unplug it and I'll charge it. After 1550 days, can't wait another minute. He said he's taking an Uber back to dealership.

Final note: I asked him about how many Tesla's have been delivered to Miami-Dade county and he said it's single digits.
Tesla Cybertruck South Florida Orders 1708283919481
Tesla Cybertruck South Florida Orders IMG_3154
Tesla Cybertruck South Florida Orders IMG_3155

Last edited:

Cyber526

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
CEO
Country flag
Hey!

Did they deliver the truck your home, can you please give more details of how the delivery worked out at your home.
Were they on time, did they drive the car, did they spend time with you?

VIN #1382.

IMG_3137.jpeg

CyberMB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Got a call on Wednesday from Miami Gardens store. First available delivery was Sunday 2pm.
Got a call from Alex on Sunday at 1:50 pm. He told me he was topping off the battery. I told him to unplug it and I'd finish charging it.

I looked in the app and at 2:06pm I saw the CT destination of my house. He left the dealership at 2:33pm and I was able to see the location via the app so I knew exactly when he'd arrive. It was pouring that day, so I'm standing under umbrella pointing my phone at the corner and saw him turn the corner and pull up to my house.

Between this being my 4th Tesla and having watched almost every in-depth review (did you know that above the rear view mirror, below the hazard button, is PRND so you can manually put it in drive?), so I didn't really ask him any questions. He took an Uber back to Tesla store. He offered to answer questions.

Original delivery time frame was 2-4pm. I waited 1550 days and the extra hour was unbearable.
Car had 15 miles on odometer and he drove it to me, no flatbed truck involved.

I had to sign one document. Everything else was via the app for reviewing and signing all the documents. Very easy process.

Did they deliver the truck your home, can you please give more details of how the delivery worked out at your home.
Were they on time, did they drive the car, did they spend time with you?

Cyber526

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
CEO
Country flag
Thank you for this very detailed explanation!
I will definitely contact you to take a ride with you ounce I receive my truck!
Side by side on the millionaire row will be fun!

My truck arrived at Miami Garden on Friday when do you think they will call me for delivery ?

Take care bud

CyberMB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Look forward to it. The woman who called me on Thursday 2/15/24 said they were prepping the vehicle in an offsite location. So, maybe they spend a day or two with that. I got my car within 3 days of the call. I think there's just one person making the Miami deliveries from that location.
I'd imagine you'd get the call tomorrow or Wednesday. The app was useless for any info about scheduling.

My truck arrived at Miami Garden on Friday when do you think they will call me for delivery ?

Take care bud

OP
OP

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I had the same experience as @CyberMB last Tuesday for delivery. Alec called me to tell me he would drop it off at my house in the evening. I couldn't wait and said I'd come to the Miami Gardens service center, so went right over there. He said they will do either type of delivery - some customers would prefer privacy of at-home delivery. Within 5 minutes at the center I understood why. Several people came over as soon as they pulled the Cybertruck along the side of the building and wanted to take pictures/videos. But no fanfare, he literally just pulled it up, I looked around the vehicle, he made a few pointers about the vehicle but quickly realized that I probably knew more than he did from learning on this forum. I signed one physical paper and rest was all done on the app.

CyberMB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Let's use Alex/Alec as a resource for this site.
I made a bitly shortcut that links back to this page.

Bit.ly/sfcybertruck

If Alex gives that link at every delivery, at some point imagine 100 cybertrucks all driving up I-95 in unison because we got more CT owners to coordinate. It'll look like an alien invasion to those who've never seen a picture of the CT.

Take care bud

Cyber526

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
CEO
Country flag
Do you know how long it took them from the time they received the vehicle and call you for pick up ?

Thank you

I had the same experience as @CyberMB last Tuesday for delivery. Alec called me to tell me he would drop it off at my house in the evening. I couldn't wait and said I'd come to the Miami Gardens service center, so went right over there. He said they will do either type of delivery - some customers would prefer privacy of at-home delivery. Within 5 minutes at the center I understood why. Several people came over as soon as they pulled the Cybertruck along the side of the building and wanted to take pictures/videos. But no fanfare, he literally just pulled it up, I looked around the vehicle, he made a few pointers about the vehicle but quickly realized that I probably knew more than he did from learning on this forum. I signed one physical paper and rest was all done on the app.

OP
OP

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Do you know how long it took them from the time they received the vehicle and call you for pick up ?

Thank you
I was never able to get a firm answer when they got the vehicle but it seemed to be 7 or 8 days from the time they got it to until they contacted me for delivery. I ended up having to delay delivery a few days because I was out of town when they wanted to do it. My delay also caused me to have my loan approval expire but thankfully I ended up with slightly better terms.
Sponsored