SouthEast Georgia

How many want a PASS THROUGH from inside Cab of Truck to Truck Bed ?

• Total voters

ikwill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MS LR
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Waiting for mine down in SE Georgia! Glynn/Camden line.

MarkW

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck and model 3
Occupation
Federal
Country flag
Richmond Hill/Savannah
Reserved 22 Nov 19, letter received and deposit placed 9 Jan 24. Number 798 on the tracker.
I think first 250 were vip/delivery event/ employees (guessing). Looking at graph by state that puts my estimated delivery date (estimating myself) around Mar - Apr. My order page said Jan - Mar. Awaiting a Vin. I want gloss black wrap with tint, but I know that's gonna be pricey. Hoping I can work a deal with a shop in exchange for some promo pics or videos.

Floridavid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM 1500, Honda CRV, Honda CB750,
Country flag
Richmond Hill/Savannah
Reserved 22 Nov 19, letter received and deposit placed 9 Jan 24. Number 798 on the tracker.
I think first 250 were vip/delivery event/ employees (guessing). Looking at graph by state that puts my estimated delivery date (estimating myself) around Mar - Apr. My order page said Jan - Mar. Awaiting a Vin. I want gloss black wrap with tint, but I know that's gonna be pricey. Hoping I can work a deal with a shop in exchange for some promo pics or videos.
Hey, we are in Richmond Hill too! Invite 12/28 and ordered 1/3. 690 on the order list.

Did you have your RH address when you were invited to order? Our invite had our Sonā€™s North Carolina address, so we are wondering how Tesla will react To the address change.

David

MarkW

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck and model 3
Occupation
Federal
Country flag
Hey, we are in Richmond Hill too! Invite 12/28 and ordered 1/3. 690 on the order list.

Did you have your RH address when you were invited to order? Our invite had our Sonā€™s North Carolina address, so we are wondering how Tesla will react To the address change.

David
Yes RH address. I know there is atleast 3 of us who put a deposit down recently living here. The other guy kept his TX address on the reservation. Looks like we may have to over take JF Gregory during one of their events, always cars shows out there, šŸ˜†.